Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22 November 2003, 06:32   #21
Country: UK - England
Boat name: Won't get Fooled Again
Make: Ribtec
Length: 6.5
Engine: Honda 130
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 888
I agree with your float switch comments Gavin, I have recently fornd a better type of float switch called a Hydra Switch.

This has an 8 inch pipe which the end of which is located wher the float switch sould be and then as the water level starts to rise within that tube the compressed air activates a pressure switch whch is a good 6 inches above the water line.

It's made by Jabsco

I need a little bit of Rhythym and a little bit of Blues
thewavehumper is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:20.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.