I have noticed quite a few occasions lately when water could become a problem:
1. Water on the exposed spare tank fittings.
2. Water around the breather hole on the tank cap.
3. The filling hose on the fuel barge was not replaced into the fuel pump (like you would do in a petrol station) instead it was hung with the spout facing up on a hook and it was pi$$ing it down.
4. Any water you may encounter while changing over the fittings to the next tank while out in the rough stuff.
5. Contaminated fuel, which before this thread I think I have over looked