2+4 contains isopropanol (if I remember) not ethanol.
But yes it is alcohol also but different one
Busting Ethanol Fuel Myths | West Marine
About idea to add XD100 oil into fuel tank:
- it has not impact to fuel separator and filter ?
Haha I have found this:
Warning about ethanol plus advice to use 2+4
1. If possible, try to avoid using ethanol fuel blends in your outboard and marine engines.
If you are unable to obtain alcohol-free fuel in your area, you SHOULD TEST THE FUEL YOU BUY to assure the ethanol content is at or below 10 %.
7. Make sure your motor is equipped with a water separating fuel filter.
Evinrude E-Tec's, and other newer engine models have them, other engines may or may not. The installation of a water separator in the fuel line will help with small amounts of water. Some marine engines are also equipped with water sensors.
8. Check fuel system for contaminants and clogging and replace your fuel filter often.
Fuel filters should be replaced at least every 50 -100 hours.
9. Evinrude - Johnson 2 + 4 fuel conditioner will stabilize fuel, inhibit corrosion and absorb moisture (water) without adding alcohol to the fuel. Add fuel conditioner at every gas fill-up.