Originally Posted by benc
What I need to know is how I go about adjusting it?
I am assuming you don't have the workshop manual to hand, so just do it by eye.
1. Put the engine into gear and check both throttles start in the same place.
2. Advance one throttle until the revs start to pick up.
3. Advance the other throttle until this engines revs pick up.
4. If there is a difference in throttle positions then move the cable adjuster on each engine so they both pick up revs at the same position.
5. If they still dont 'track' together. This will have to be sorted with a workshop manual as its the carb/EMU sensor relationship that needs adjusting.
Hope this helps.