Friend of mine is pushing me to buy one.
For example for my boat it be 9901:
Based on some adverts: ProPulse 9901 Adjustable Pitch Propeller 90-300Hp | Trade Me
1. Each new set contains 4 blades which you can individually configure
2. You can adjust pitch (for example for above mentioned prop it can be 14 - 22")
3. In set you have one spare blade.
4. You can adjust angle of blade also to have better speed or better grip
5. Material is lighter than ALU (usually use for ALU props) but stronger
6. When you bump in the rock it is less probability to damage engine - usually you damage some blades and you can keep a few as spare.
So much about producer info. Anyone has any experience with them ?
I have checked prices and looks like best one is on producer home page 195 EUR for 9901 prop (shipping 29 to Poland)