1) Yamaha K Series - 13 x 19 K 15 spline. Blades ok but by no means perfect. Ideal spare or test prop. £35
2) stainless prop used. Good blades, minor nicks. 13 spline 21p. Possibly from Johnson/Evinrude/Suzuki with 4' gearcase £80
3) Powertech stainless prop. As new/little used. Un-marked blades. 13 splines. Believed to be for Johnson/Evinrude/Suzuki with 4' gearcase
4) Suzuki Stainless prop 13 1/4 x 16. As new/unused/prop test. Unmarked blades. 16 pitch
5) mercury Ali Prop. 21p with flo-torque hub (no nut or washer). Good blades, maybe re-sprayed not sure. Last fitted to Merc 115 EFI 4 Stroke but suitable for most 75-115 merc/mariner based engines.
12.75 x 21p 15 spline.
6) Michigan Stainless Prop. 13 3/4 x 15p RH - almost unmarked blades, minor nicks to leading edges.
15 splines. Possibly Suitable for Mercury/Mariner based engines ?
7) Quicksilver Mirage 23P stainless LH rotation prop. Very clean blades.
8) Mercury Black max 3 bladed Ali prop. Brand new unused. Mint condition.
F10.63 x 12p
9) OMC 4 bladed RH rotation. 14 splines. 10-1/2 x 14.
Part number 176425
10) piranha 4 bladed plastic prop. Currently 18 pitch but all blades are changeable at little cost. Ideal way of prop testing or spare!
New and unused
11) Vengence prop as advised already on previous post
12) Yamaha Ali prop - Used. Re-painted. 13x 19 K series. Boxed. 19' pitch
Very good condition blades.
13) Yamaha K series prop. 14 x 11 K.
15 spline. Looks unused or at least very little. Original paint. Very Minor storage nicks. Nothing to affect performance.
Pictures of all available just ask and I'll post them up.
Peter @ Boatsandoutboards4sale ~ email@example.com
~ 07930 421007