Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 16 January 2006, 05:32   #91
Member
 
Cookee's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Salcombe, Devon, UK
Boat name: BananaShark
Make: BananaShark
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2xYanmar 260 diesels
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
Well when I went to Ribex I was treated better by him than anyone else there


Did you come and see us? And did you go to everyone at the show?
__________________

__________________
Cookee
Originally Posted by Zippy
When a boat looks that good who needs tubes!!!
Cookee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 January 2006, 05:41   #92
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Over here
Boat name: S.S. Nobstick
Make: Three Wise Monkeys
Length: 3m +
Engine: 44lbs of thrust....
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
Well when I went to Ribex I was treated better by him than anyone else there -
When he was trying to sell you something....

Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
he has also been great on this forum apart from ONE momentary lapse!!!
When someone had the audacity to question some figures published in a magazine.....

Ain't seen no apology to Dave yet... have you?
__________________

__________________
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 January 2006, 05:41   #93
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: Southampton
Boat name: DynaMoHumm/ SRV/deja
Make: Avon8.4, 5.4 & 4.777
Length: 8m +
Engine: Cat3126 Yam 90 &70
MMSI: 42
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,556
I am not hypocritical enough to claim I am trying to reduce Global warming. I burn fuel for pleasure and work .

Those however who plan on having non amphibious great grandchildren might be concerned how much fuel they use.
__________________
Here it comes again, I don't stand a chance
Soul possession, Got me in a trance
Pullin' me back to you - Deja Voodoo
Rogue Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 January 2006, 06:00   #94
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: emsworth
Boat name: the black stuff
Make: BALLISTIC
Length: 8m +
Engine: 2 x 200hp etec's
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 446
listen i wont apolagise for what i said my coment was made because someone presumed they knew how it was done prior asking .

the old thing of ask first

second i was very clear in my wording that all info was supplied by the manafacturer and not a dealer


and i think you should realise by now i treat every one the same .
past presant or future customer

and thats quite a few thousand people now
__________________
RIVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 January 2006, 06:26   #95
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Over here
Boat name: S.S. Nobstick
Make: Three Wise Monkeys
Length: 3m +
Engine: 44lbs of thrust....
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIVA
listen i wont apolagise for what i said my coment was made because
That is entirely up to you but as you are fond of "old things" try.. "Manners maketh the man"...


Quote:
Originally Posted by RIVA
second i was very clear in my wording that all info was supplied by the manafacturer and not a dealer
So why did you become rude and defensive, when someone pointed out that the figures were blatantly wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIVA
and i think you should realise by now i treat every one the same .
past presant or future customer

..and therefore after you display of manners when asked to explain technical inaccuracies, "Caveat Emptor" should fit nicely...
__________________
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 January 2006, 06:42   #96
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: emsworth
Boat name: the black stuff
Make: BALLISTIC
Length: 8m +
Engine: 2 x 200hp etec's
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 446
manners have theier place , and are usualy recipricated , except when the first statment is your time and effort are not appricated and no faith should be placed in the things gained from it .

and i wont evan ask how you conducted it . and evan when told all facts are supplied by manfactures . think its my job to question it , its up to the manafacture to supply facts . to a journalist .

so i think we should leve it there dont you .


voducko boda cha as you say
__________________
RIVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 January 2006, 08:57   #97
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Solent
Length: 7m +
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Searider
How far I can go for a litre is what is important.
Dunc, is that because your tight as a duck's behind!!!!
__________________
Live the Brand!
moresauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 January 2006, 08:58   #98
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Solent
Length: 7m +
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Searider
PS I think Rogue is great - have a Brownie point from me
And one from me too!!!
__________________
Live the Brand!
moresauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 January 2006, 10:00   #99
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: swansea
Boat name: Too Blue
Make: BLANK
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DT225
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 12,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookee
Did you come and see us? And did you go to everyone at the show?
It was the show in 2004 - BEFORE that wow boat of your was available!!!
__________________
codprawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 January 2006, 10:02   #100
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: swansea
Boat name: Too Blue
Make: BLANK
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DT225
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 12,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono
When he was trying to sell you something....

That's as maybe but so was everyone else!!!
__________________

__________________
codprawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.