RIBnet admin team

Boat name: imposter
Make: FunYak
Length: 3m +
Engine: Tohatsu 30HP
MMSI: 235089819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie View Post
We done this years ago but remember what we used. I need to find a 20/25 twin carb leg for measurements.
Let me know if there are measurements I can take off mine that would help.
Old 10 January 2013, 13:39   #22

Boat name: Wildheart
Make: Humber/Delta Seasafe
Length: 5m +
Engine: Merc 60 Clamshell
MMSI: 235068449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie View Post
Jeez, ta guys. If anybody needs any small part pm me soon. The building warrant is through to rebuild my shops so everything will be weighed in unless somebody wants to buy everything to start an outboard breakers business.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!....... Good grief... the things you'll do to stop me asking for bits!!! )

Joking aside, Here's my shopping list:

Merc liveried "twist lock" front panel off a Clamshell? (Mine is in Mariner colours!)

Any choke handles or props off the old Johnsorude twin pot 4?

Same engine, I reckon my prop has warped through time (one of the older plastic ones), so anything that fits & looks vaguely straight will be an improvement.....

I know I've asked already, but should you in the "deep dive" clear- out find a lid or lower tray for the old 1960s / 70s Johnsorude 20Hp or a 14" prop to fit a clamshell, do let me know.

Also any old Suz DT25/ 30 bits? (and if not I might ask if I could add a Suz leg to your skip - I have a spare leg and keep debating whether to rebuild an engine on top of it or not!)

In all seriousness, if a Clamshell 50/60 or Johnsorude 4 is heading for the skip in any state of repair I might be interested.
Old 11 January 2013, 16:18   #23

Town: wormit
Boat name: lots of them
Make: various
Length: no boat
Engine: all types
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9D280 View Post
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!....... Good grief... the things you'll do to stop me asking for bits!!! )

Joking aside, Here's my shopping list:

Merc liveried "twist lock" front panel off a Clamshell? (Mine is in Mariner colours!)

Any choke handles or props off the old Johnsorude twin pot 4?

Same engine, I reckon my prop has warped through time (one of the older plastic ones), so anything that fits & looks vaguely straight will be an improvement.....

I know I've asked already, but should you in the "deep dive" clear- out find a lid or lower tray for the old 1960s / 70s Johnsorude 20Hp or a 14" prop to fit a clamshell, do let me know.

Also any old Suz DT25/ 30 bits? (and if not I might ask if I could add a Suz leg to your skip - I have a spare leg and keep debating whether to rebuild an engine on top of it or not!)

In all seriousness, if a Clamshell 50/60 or Johnsorude 4 is heading for the skip in any state of repair I might be interested.
Plenty Johnson 4 parts. Come and look for a hood yourself in the shed. Cant help with Suzuki part. I do have a clamshell cover but still not found it yet. Phone Liz when your coming over. Davie