Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 02 November 2015, 15:56   #1
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Bere Peninsular
Make: Seasearch
Length: 4m +
Engine: MarinerMarathon 25
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 60
2011 Mariner Marathon 25hp 2 stroke Owners Manual

Can anyone tell me where I can get one? I've tried looking on the Mariner website and Google but no luck.
__________________

__________________
mixyblob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 November 2015, 19:29   #2
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: East Anglia
Boat name: Nimrod II
Make: Aerotec 380
Length: 3m +
Engine: Suzuki DF20 EFI
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,279
Is it this one...

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...O0-jHXUXaJw2VQ

or this one...

http://download.brunswick-marine.com...e/10112z10.pdf
__________________

__________________
Fenlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 November 2015, 06:50   #3
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Bere Peninsular
Make: Seasearch
Length: 4m +
Engine: MarinerMarathon 25
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 60
Many thanks Fenlander the first one is perfect, I have obviously got to improve on my "Googling" skills.
Jim
__________________
mixyblob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 November 2015, 09:21   #4
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: East Anglia
Boat name: Nimrod II
Make: Aerotec 380
Length: 3m +
Engine: Suzuki DF20 EFI
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,279
No problem Jim I already had the one to cover a 15hp on my PC so knew where to look for it.
__________________
Fenlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 November 2015, 09:48   #5
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Bere Peninsular
Make: Seasearch
Length: 4m +
Engine: MarinerMarathon 25
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 60
Ah, I see, well many thanks anyway.
To be honest, I don't know why I bothered, 90% of the manual is about safety and the other 10% I knew already. Still, at least I now know to turn the engine off before removing it from the boat. 😉😂
__________________
mixyblob is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.