There is a problem, as I found that I couldn't log Louise off...
However, I used this workaround....
(Instructions for IE6.0)
1. Click on "Tools" and then on "Internet Options" on the internet Explorer menu bar.
2. In the Internet Options dialog box, click on the "Settings" button.
3. In the Settings dialog box, click on the "View Files" button.
4. Your PC's hard disk may chunter away for a few minutes...
5. The "Temporary Internet Files" folder will be displayed.
6. You need to find the RIBnet cookie (OK you could delete them all, but you may prefer to keep useful ones!). I located it by clicking on the "Type" column heading and scrolling down to the "Text Documents" then found a file called Cookie:email@example.com which I deleted.
7. Close the "Temporary Internet Files" folder.
8. Click the "Cancel" button on all dialog boxes.
9. I can't find the new cookie though!?!
'ope this 'elps