Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 29 November 2007, 17:13   #61
Member
 
Bigmuz7's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Glasgow
Boat name: stramash
Make: Tornado
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 90
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polwart View Post
I think he is refering to http://www.boatmad.com/

its is a special place for those people who like gifs on the left of the screen
So they do ... thats funny... isnt it Mr Rocket ? You use them but, dont 'agree' with them.. now you owe your subjects an explanation..
__________________

__________________
Bigmuz7 is offline  
Old 29 November 2007, 18:06   #62
Member
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Make: HumberOceanOffshore
Length: 8m +
Engine: Volvo KAD300/DPX
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,962
You're missing the point Mr Bigmuz7...dictators dictate.
__________________

__________________
JW.
jwalker is offline  
Old 29 November 2007, 18:12   #63
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hamble
Length: 9m +
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,317
Kitten looks like tasty with his kit off, are you and him an item?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kitten.JPG
Views:	187
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	31534  
__________________
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt!
Dirk Diggler is offline  
Old 29 November 2007, 18:17   #64
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hamble
Length: 9m +
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polwart View Post
I think he is refering to http://www.boatmad.com/ its is a special place for those people who like animated gifs on the left of the screen to distract them from all the talk of whos engine is bigger than whos and who has polished their hull to the best shine.
Weird ain't it, it's always the people with the 3 metres dinghies and food mixers.
__________________
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt!
Dirk Diggler is offline  
Old 29 November 2007, 18:26   #65
RIBnet admin team
 
Poly's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Boat name: imposter
Make: FunYak
Length: 3m +
Engine: 2 stroke YAM 20 HP
MMSI: 235089819
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 10,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
Weird ain't it, it's always the people with the 3 metres dinghies and food mixers.
what's weird?
__________________
Poly is offline  
Old 30 November 2007, 02:50   #66
Administrator
 
John Kennett's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Brighton
Length: 3m +
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 6,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmuz7 View Post
So they do ... thats funny... isnt it Mr Rocket ? You use them but, dont 'agree' with them.. now you owe your subjects an explanation..
When in Rome . . .

John
__________________
John Kennett is offline  
Old 30 November 2007, 05:00   #67
Member
 
Bigmuz7's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Glasgow
Boat name: stramash
Make: Tornado
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 90
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,068
Ah yes I forgot... a classic dictatorial credential .. 'do as I say not as I do' .. then what of the benevolence bit ? As the season of good will is almost upon us, is it not another trait, that, often a small costless token gesture is made, but trumpeted to be of immense personal cost, that the masses will show their unending gratitude for ? which ofcourse results in general dictatorial euphoria, and an all round senses of well being
__________________
Bigmuz7 is offline  
Old 30 November 2007, 13:39   #68
Administrator
 
John Kennett's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Brighton
Length: 3m +
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 6,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmuz7 View Post
As the season of good will is almost upon us, is it not another trait, that, often a small costless token gesture is made, but trumpeted to be of immense personal cost, that the masses will show their unending gratitude for ? which ofcourse results in general dictatorial euphoria, and an all round senses of well being
I'm working on something along those lines, but not at any personal cost. Watch this space!

John
__________________
John Kennett is offline  
Old 30 November 2007, 13:46   #69
Member
 
Andy Moore's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Cowes, Isle of Wight
Boat name: TiLT 2
Make: Avon Adventure 620
Length: 6m +
Engine: Optimax 135
MMSI: 235032203
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmuz7 View Post
Ah yes I forgot... a classic dictatorial credential .. 'do as I say not as I do' .. then what of the benevolence bit ? As the season of good will is almost upon us, is it not another trait, that, often a small costless token gesture is made, but trumpeted to be of immense personal cost, that the masses will show their unending gratitude for ? which ofcourse results in general dictatorial euphoria, and an all round senses of well being
Excellent/
__________________
RIBnet: now available on Facebook!
Andy Moore is offline  
Old 30 November 2007, 16:05   #70
Member
 
Bigmuz7's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Glasgow
Boat name: stramash
Make: Tornado
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 90
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,068
Always hope Andy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fingers.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	31556  
__________________

__________________
Bigmuz7 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.