Old 18 February 2014, 12:25   #1

Town: Perth
Length: no boat
Work Needed ASAP

Dear Sir / Madam
My name is john Taylor, I am looking further my work in the marine industry. I am writing to find out if you have any deck hand / Coxswain / skipper positions available with your company. I am well presented, highly motivated individual. I would like to work my way to being a work boat skipper, I currently have my :advanced powerboat certificate and commercially endorsed level 2 , Safety Boat Coxswain, my radio license > i also have a full ENG1 and Offshore ...Medical certificates. I have the full STCW95 basic safety certification I have my BOSIET & MIST training for working in the oil and gas fields. I am studying towards my yacht-master offshore and would like to become a Master 200/500 or MCA Boat master). I am also looking to sit my MCA approved engine course.I am hard working and willing to work in any deck capacity , deckhand . I am currently working on a self employed basis on the Forth Bridge Crossing project. I am working as a deckhand , Concrete Barge Master , Crane Barge Master . I am looking for a more stable job were i can grow and continue learning .I hope i have the qualities your company is looking for

Regards John

P.S I am willing to invest in any course thet would secure employment with your company
Enc Eng1 Offshore Medical STCW95 Bosiet Mist & Copy of C.V

Tel 01764 684557 Mob 07870492750 jmtaylor@contractor.net