Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 08 December 2010, 19:00   #1
Member
 
Razorbill RIBs's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: N. Pembrokeshire
Boat name: Various
Make: RIBs & Hovercraft
Length: 9m +
Engine: Outboards
MMSI: Various
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,357
RIBase
VHF course...willing to travel?

Hi guys,

we have been really struggling to get a few of the new LB crew together at the same time to do a VHF course....diaries /work commitments etc.....the in-house course is usually run a for a few hours per day /evening over a series of evenings....hence the problem.

There are 8 who need to do the course in total and we would need someone to travel down (Poppit near Cardigan, West Wales) and deliver the course.....

We have been given a quote from someone fairly locally, but I have been asked to throw it open here /is anyone willing able to do it /want to quote?

Would need to include all travel etc expenses....

Anyone interested? If so, could you drop me a PM with a lump sum for 8, all in....

Many thanks,

Dan
__________________

__________________
Dan Worth
www.razorbillribs.co.uk

Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...17306504953480
Razorbill RIBs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 December 2010, 04:17   #2
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Liverpool
Length: 5m +
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17
pm sent
__________________

__________________
Jonuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 December 2010, 03:27   #3
Member
 
Razorbill RIBs's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: N. Pembrokeshire
Boat name: Various
Make: RIBs & Hovercraft
Length: 9m +
Engine: Outboards
MMSI: Various
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,357
RIBase
Thank you

Many thanks for the PM's. I have PM'd you back individually, but to close this out here....

The crew discussed the offers last night and their decision was to take Jimbo (Davies Coaching) up on his offer.....date tbc (early in the new year).

Many thanks once again,

Dan
__________________
Dan Worth
www.razorbillribs.co.uk

Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...17306504953480
Razorbill RIBs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 December 2010, 04:50   #4
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Worth View Post
Many thanks for the PM's. I have PM'd you back individually, but to close this out here....

The crew discussed the offers last night and their decision was to take Jimbo (Davies Coaching) up on his offer.....date tbc (early in the new year).

Many thanks once again,

Dan
Cheers Dan, I look forward to meeting you guys in Jan/Feb.
__________________
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 February 2011, 03:58   #5
Member
 
Razorbill RIBs's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: N. Pembrokeshire
Boat name: Various
Make: RIBs & Hovercraft
Length: 9m +
Engine: Outboards
MMSI: Various
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,357
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
Cheers Dan, I look forward to meeting you guys in Jan/Feb.
A quick /public thank you from those of the Cardigan Lifeboat Crew /shore helpers who attended the VHF course delivered by Davies Coaching yesterday!

Had a phone call last night from one of the attendees, asking that we drop a mail to Chris who delivered the course (and Jimbo), it was really well received by all.....

Instead of an email, wanted to post it up here instead /as a recommendation on the forum.

Unfortunately, I had to attend an MCS event in Haverfordwest, so was sorry not to be able to pop in and say hello.....hopefully next time you are down this way!

Dan
__________________
Dan Worth
www.razorbillribs.co.uk

Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...17306504953480
Razorbill RIBs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 February 2011, 12:43   #6
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorbill RIBs View Post
A quick /public thank you from those of the Cardigan Lifeboat Crew /shore helpers who attended the VHF course delivered by Davies Coaching yesterday!

Had a phone call last night from one of the attendees, asking that we drop a mail to Chris who delivered the course (and Jimbo), it was really well received by all.....

Instead of an email, wanted to post it up here instead /as a recommendation on the forum.

Unfortunately, I had to attend an MCS event in Haverfordwest, so was sorry not to be able to pop in and say hello.....hopefully next time you are down this way!

Dan
Dan - sorry I couldn't be there but like you events overtook me!

Glad it was a good course, Chris said he enjoyed himself - if we can help with anything more please do let me know.

Cheers,

Jimbo
__________________

__________________
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Member's RIBs

Azul

Azul

Rib

michael1
Add your RIB



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.