Go Back   RIBnet Forums > RIB talk > Commercial operators
Click Here to Login

Old 22 March 2010, 18:19   #1

Town: Harlow, Essex
Boat name: On Water Training
Length: no boat
RYA Powerboat Instructor / Yachtmaster Instructor (sail) available

Hi All,

Just an update at season start - some of you may have noticed that Cruising Instructor has now been replaced with Yachmaster Instructor...!

Five days of continuous assessment and moderation paid off so I remain available for work either sail or power - instructing or driving for the 2010 season.

I appreciate there must be loads of individuals in the same situation as me so know that competition is tough. To make myself more marketable, I can however be available at short notice - (very short notice if I can get to you in time) and I am willing to book well in advance as well - nothing worse than having a commitment cancelled so I understand the need for reliability...!

If anyone I am more than willing to provide references, a CV of my experience and skills, knowledge and ability or anything else within reason....

My home is just off the M11 near Stansted airport which means I can be on the South Coast within 3-4 hours, East Coast in 3-4 hours and even North Wales in 5-6 hours as well.

My motivation is not financial - (hurrah I hear some shout) - simply to get on the water and at the start of the season, if anyone is in need of a Commercially endorsed driver or RYA Instructor, please feel free to get in touch.

Best wishes to all for 2010,

Gordon...
www.onwatertraining.co.uk
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 March 2010, 21:12   #2

Length: 6m +
I've used Gordon to deliver Yachting and Powerboating in the past, and have always been happy - especially when he's helped some former employers of mine out with some very short notice work!