It's that time of year again! We are now recruiting for the next Internship Programme, which commences in September 2013.
During 14 months of on the job training you will work alongside our full time Instructors and skippers, gain experience in many sides of our business, build a strong base of qualifications and have plenty of opportunities to put the new training into practice.
There is no other comparable programme in the world that provides such a diverse base of RYA/MCA training. Less experienced candidates can graduate with
- MCA Yachtmaster Offshore Certificate of Competence (sail or power)
- MCA Advanced Powerboat Certificate of Competence
- RYA Powerboat Instructor
- RYA PWC Instructor
- RYA Keelboat Instructor
- BSAC Boat Handling Instructor
- STCW'95 Medical First Aid
More experienced entrants who already hold one or more of the above can further develop in areas such as
- STCW'95 Medical Care
- RYA Ocean Yachtmaster Shorebased
- MCA Yachtmaster Ocean Certificate of Competence
- RYA Cruising Instructor (sail or power)
- RYA Advanced Powerboat Instructor
- RYA Senior Keelboat Instructor
- RYA Racing Instructor
- RYA Advanced Keelboat Instructor
Full details are available at Internship | Stormforce Coaching
The closing date for applications is 1200 on the 27 May 2013. Those shortlisted will be invited to a residential selection on the 3 & 4 June 2013.