Old 08 August 2009, 09:10   #1

Town: worcester
Length: no boat
looking for work

been made redundant from my last job, Head of Operations and Training from a large sailing company (aquasailindia.com) due to the recession they could not pay my salary. I am willing to do any work anywhere, cannot stand the prospect of having to "sign on". please email me at sailingsolutions@gmail.com if you can help me or have any advice. Willing to consider working for free in return for training, have a car and prepared to travel.

Experience

RYA Powerboat instructor have run over a hundred courses including safety Boat.

RYA Dinghy/keelboat Senior instructor with over eight years experience all over the world

18 thousand miles offshore sailing experience as a First Mate, doing Yacht Master Commercial in ten days time

Extensive management skills having run teams of up to 30 and setting up overseas centres from scratch. Last centre in Mumbai got 2000 new people on the water in five months

Excellent instructor, with good background knowledge, empathy for beginners and first rate safety record.

Highly skilled in use of all Microsoft Office and web design, have project managed large websites in a short period of time. Experience of presenting at large conferences and being interviewed on TV and Radio.

Thanks for all your advice and time

Ben Tye (British 33)
sailingsolutions@gmail.com