Old 22 July 2019, 15:44   #1

Town: Bridlington
Boat name: Treacles
Make: Zodiac
Length: 3m +
Engine: 25hp Mercury EFI
Zodiac Yachtline 380 Deluxe

Zodiac Yachtline 2008 in extremely good condition. 2012 25hp Mercury EFI fuel injected four stroke engine with power tilt/trim sat on a brand new Extreme roller trailer with light board. Serviced by a Mercury dealer in June 2019. I bought this from Stratford boats and outboards and have all the documentation. The hull is beautifully clean with no chips in the gel coat. It has seating for 5 people, electric bilge pump and deck lighting. It has never been in salt water, hence the fantastic condition and no corrosion. Included is a full boat cover made by Ducksback and the original zodiac cover. Lots of under seat storage. 46 litre fuel tank. Very economical to run. Very easy to launch and recover with one person. It is still featured on ribsandinflatables.com website and there is another 30 high res photos on there. It is light and tows very easily. The trailer still has a 2 year warranty on it. If you have any questions, please ask. I also have video of the engine running. I bought this recently hoping to do some watersports but I need a lot more power as there is 4 adults. £6895 or p/x against bigger rib or Yamaha high output jet ski. Photos here. https://photos.app.goo.gl/QsdWZQkt2chWuqcX9 Thanks

Tags
380 deluxe, 380 dl, for sale, mercury outboard, rib, yachtline, zodiac