Old 28 May 2016, 09:50   #1
X-pro 3.6m, 9.8hp Parsun 4-stroke, trailer, 2295.00

Sib/Rib in great condition. 3.6m - 6 person capacity. No punctures, no repairs. This boat has had very little use, i bought it from a friend who had it from new, he put 15 hours on it, i've put 4 on it. One strap buckle for the front storage has snapped off as shown in one of the photos. All tubes, floor and benches in excellent condition, front canvas storage compartment. 2 oars that clip into the inside are present. Also present are 2 storage bags for if you wish to deflate, 1 for the boat, 1 for the floor.
The outboard i bought brand new in november last year and has had 4 hours use, so not even run in yet. It is a 9.8hp Parsun 4-stroke and is pretty quiet for an outboard, it is a very respectable engine and starts and runs beautifully. It has an external 12l fuel tank and hose with priming bulb. This is an extremely economical engine, of 4 hours use at half throttle it hasn't even used 3 litres of fuel. I have only used Esso premium unleaded which i had confirmed from Esso that it contains no ethanol, which if you are unaware, Ethanol can corrode engine parts especially rubber if left in the fuel lines for any time, which boats quite often do.
The trailer is nothing special but functional, it is a good follower on the road, good tyres, good hitch. It could do with a minor repair on one of the cross beams, but does function ok. Present is a trailer board which i bought brand new in january, LED lights which are bright and function superbly, buyer would just need the number plate for their vehicle. I will leave the towing safety chain on also.
Also present is a manual foot pump which deflates aswell as inflates.
This would be a great family boat, I've done a little fishing from it also, great for lazy trips out or a great way to get into boating. Dozens of free slipways local to Southampton area, if you're new to boating i can offer advice to a buyer.
I'm disappointed to be selling but i do not get out a fraction of what i hoped i would since buying it and as i have a baby on the way i would probably be lucky to do 1 trip a year! This is priced very well for a boat and outboard in this condition and whoever buys will be very happy with it.
Garage stored all its life.
Anyone who is serious about buying is more than welcome to come and view and if you wish and my work schedule and weather allows i would be happy to take you out on it if you chose to buy.
All you need is a number plate and life jackets.
Cash or bank transfer.
Anyone trying to scam or money launder don't bother to contact unless you want a rough reply.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByRIB Net1464447001.461381.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	113163
matthabens is offline   Reply With Quote