Old 01 August 2016, 15:08   #1
Town: Shepherdswell
Boat name: Invicta
Make: Tornado 5.3
Length: 4m +
Engine: 75hp Mariner 2stroke
Tornado 5.3m 75HP

Hi all,

Regretfully listing my Tornado 5.3m RIB for sale as have no time to work on it, nor the money.

The engine currently does not have spark and I suspect it is due to the ignition coils. It does turn over however and sucks in fuel to the carburetors. It has had the starter motor rebuilt, brand new battery, new stator and a general cleanup too. The engine is a 3cyl 75HP Mariner/Mercury (It also has mismatched cowlings) bought from Wayne Maddox a while ago by the last owner.

The tubes aren't in the best condition but the boat is definitely seaworthy as it is, some of the seams are peeling a bit where the old owner replaced them. The area at the bow on the tubes has been affected by the sun and is faded but the rest of the tubes look fine after a good clean and can easily be revived.

In terms of gadgets it comes with a GPS and Fish finder wired in ready to go, USB ports and a cigarette lighter on the console, battery isolator switch, and also has new mercury control systems, it also has port and starboard lights on the A-frame but sadly I never got round to wiring them up. It also has mostly new wiring.

Has a massive tank under the seat, no idea how much it holds but will come almost full of petrol!

Hull isn't bad at all, some little nicks on the front but nothing that can't be filled in.

Trailer is in good condition and was custom built for the boat, has a winch and rollers. Also has a great Ducksback cover that's almost like new!

This would be an easy project for someone who knows a little bit more about engines than I do haha! Will come with a whole box of spares and cleaning equipment too, for example new fuel pump seal, kill cords, rib revive and conditioner, hull filler and the right colour for the hull, HT leads, etc.

Would love to be able to have the money to invest into this boat to get it back onto the water but due to other commitments I don't, the plan is to either buy a much smaller rib that runs or possibly a jetski in the future!

Looking for around 2500 in Deal, Kent. South East UK.
Always open to offers and part ex either way!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1267.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	114783   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150919_121830.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	186.4 KB
ID:	114784   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150919_121804.jpg
Views:	295