Old 22 April 2016, 10:57   #1

Town: Poole
Boat name: Blue Ocean
Make: Ribeye 600
Length: 6m +
Engine: Yam 115
Ribeye A600

I am reluctantly selling my pride and joy, a Ribeye A600 2004 model which may well be the most well cared for boat of its age for sale. It has taken myself and the family all over the Solent, and even across to Cherbourg with no problems. It is the perfect family boat of its size with its seating layout (jockey seats for 4 and bench seat at the back) and deep V hull. I am only selling as I have a young family and an extension to pay for.

Overall condition: I have just cleaned and conditioned the tubes, so they are protected from UV and hold air perfectly. There are 2 small pinhole repairs which have been professionally patched by Rodella Ribs. I also had them re-inforce the bow and add additional protection on the rear of the tubes. The boat, trailer and engine boat is washed in fresh water after every use and it is stored on its trailer all year under an all over cover. I have also just cleaned the hull (not that it needed it)

Engine: It is powered by a 115 Yamaha 4 stroke, which has been regularly serviced. It has recently had new fuel lines and the injectors cleaned by Yamaha this year, along with 2 new heavy duty batteries with isolator switches.

Electronics: It has a Garmin 750 touch screen plotter, connected to an Icom VHF and a brand new (2016) Lowrance Elite 4HDI depth sounder and plotter. The lowrance plotter has no detailed charts as I only used it as a backup. The only job to do is run the depth sounder wire through the under deck trunking. (it is plugged in and working, I just havenít got around to that)

Trailer: It is an admiral trailer, which had all new Indespension curved bar rollers fitted in June 2014. Everything else was refitted in 2015, new axle, brakes, towing hitch. The only thing that has not been replaced while I have owned it is the frame. The extension for the number plate is stuck in the out position but this has never caused me a problem.

Other: It will be sold with manual air pump, horseshoe mounted on the A frame, oars, fenders, anchor and chain, all over cover, ducks back engine cover and lines.

Sale price: £13,000, can be viewed in Poole, PM if you would like more details,

Pics to follow

Old 24 April 2016, 15:44   #2

Town: Poole
Boat name: Blue Ocean
Make: Ribeye 600
Length: 6m +
Engine: Yam 115
I forgot to add, engine hours are 390.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4037.jpg