Old 06 June 2016, 13:19   #1
Town: Alton
Boat name: Douggie
Length: 4m +
Engine: 40 mariner
Mercury Ocean Runner 420 40hp mariner £3175

Ocean Runner rib purchased new in 2014 as a bare boat. It was fitted with Zodiac Pro console and new remote steering and controls in 2015. There is a locker in the bow and another large storage area under the console. The area under the console is large enough for the fuel tank but the hose isn't long enough so I just had the fuel tank at the back. There are two 85mm holes in the dash of the console for instruments or gauges, I never got round to choosing what I wanted.

The mariner 40 hp two cylinder two stroke is an ex RNLI engine that has been converted to long shaft with a reconditioned gearbox and electric start added. Very reliable, has had recent impeller and pumps water very well, I have a video of it running I can send you. The top speed is just over 30knts. Fuel tank and half a tank of fresh mixed fuel included.

The Brenderup trailer is in generally good condition, the wheels and tyres were new in 2014 as were the wheel bearings. The electrics that are built in don't work very well so I use a separate trailer board (not included). All the rollers are there. One of the bolts that secures the light board has seized.

Overall this is a complete package thats ready to go, these photos were taken last Monday after trip around the solent. We've had many hours of family fun on the boat, please email any questions to b.huntingford AT gmail DOT com include your number if you want me to give you a call.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6162.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	204.8 KB
ID:	113504   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6163.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	153.4 KB
ID:	113505   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6166.jpg
Views:	143