Town: Wolfsburg
Boat name: mueffi
Make: zodiac mark 1
Length: 3m +
Engine: AP 120, 12hp
Historic Zodiac MK1 build in 1971 for sale

Hey guys,

i own a historic 1971 Zodiac MK1.

I guess mint is an accurate description of the boat. It has only been used by my aunt and uncle a few times for their summer vacations in over 40yrs in the former Yugoslavia in Mali Losinj. I even found the old papers from the port authorities in Mali Losinj.

I inherited it from my aunt and took it down to lake "Lago Maggiore" in Italy twice, where i also had lots of fun with the boat.

The floorboards and oars are original as is the varnish which is more in the condition of a piece of furniture than boat fittings. It has the original green canvas storage bags, pump, repair kit, pressure gauge, windscreen and paddles.

It doesn't have a seat so I sit on the tubes.

I have build 2 launch wheels which clip onto the existing transom fittings.

Amazingly it still holds air for about 10 days, then you have to give it a couple of pumps to get it hard again.

Maybe this is, because the boat was always inflated and not stored in the green canvas.

The boat is rated up to 25hp. It is equipped with a also historic - AP120 - 12hp outboard 2 stroke from Archimedes-Penta, build in Sweden around 1971. It goes with a 1:50 mix. The water pump in the motor is not clogged and working well. Also there is a bilge pump, that can be connected to the motor.

With the boat comes lots of equipment my aunt and uncle bought:
An anchor, fenders, anchor chains, 2 fuel tanks, a theft-protection device for the motor, a wooden stands for the motor, an empty oil-barrel for testing the motor in water, a rope-ladder and lots of ropes. Also there is a wooden construction, to hang the inflated RIB under the roof of your garage, to preserve your storage-space.

I found this forum via google and hope this is the right place to find a new place for my old RIB.

Problem is, we live in Wolfsburg, Germany far away from a nice lake or river, so i use it too seldom. I would like to sell it to a real Zodiac Fan, who takes good care of it and has better use for it.

Here are some pics of the boat and the motor. Please have a look. If you are interested, please send me a email to

gkhar2+mueffi (at) gmail.com

I will answer 100%. I have plenty of other photos of the boat. I can post them upon request.

Thank you so much, have a great season and maybe my old Zodiac finds a new home with one of you guys.

cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2584.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	139.7 KB
ID:	123530   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2593.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	123531   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2599.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	123532   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2595.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	123533   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2605.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	123534  

Old 02 May 2018, 20:28   #2

Hi,

as there were questions on the delivery. I checked and it can be sent on a palette. I could wrap it up so no harm could be done to it during delivery.

best regards

gkhar2
Old 19 April 2019, 12:53   #3

Historic Zodiac MK1 build in 1971 for sale

Hey guys,

i own a historic 1971 Zodiac MK1.

I guess mint is an accurate description of the boat. It has only been used by my aunt and uncle a few times for their summer vacations in over 40yrs in the former Yugoslavia in Mali Losinj. I even found the old papers from the port authorities in Mali Losinj.

I inherited it from my aunt and took it down to lake "Lago Maggiore" in Italy twice, where i also had lots of fun with the boat.

The floorboards and oars are original as is the varnish which is more in the condition of a piece of furniture than boat fittings. It has the original green canvas storage bags, pump, repair kit, pressure gauge, windscreen and paddles.

It doesn't have a seat so I sit on the tubes.

I have build 2 launch wheels which clip onto the existing transom fittings.

Amazingly it still holds air for about 10 days, then you have to give it a couple of pumps to get it hard again.

Maybe this is, because the boat was always inflated and not stored in the green canvas.

The boat is rated up to 25hp. It is equipped with a also historic - AP120 - 12hp outboard 2 stroke from Archimedes-Penta, build in Sweden around 1971. It goes with a 1:50 mix. The water pump in the motor is not clogged and working well. Also there is a bilge pump, that can be connected to the motor.

With the boat comes lots of equipment my aunt and uncle bought:
An anchor, fenders, anchor chains, 2 fuel tanks, a theft-protection device for the motor, a wooden stands for the motor, an empty oil-barrel for testing the motor in water, a rope-ladder and lots of ropes. Also there is a wooden construction, to hang the inflated RIB under the roof of your garage, to preserve your storage-space.

I found this forum via google and hope this is the right place to find a new place for my old RIB.

Problem is, we live in Wolfsburg, Germany far away from a nice lake or river, so i use it too seldom. I would like to sell it to a real Zodiac Fan, who takes good care of it and has better use for it.

Here are some pics of the boat and the motor. Please have a look. If you are interested, please send me a email to

gkhar2+mueffi (at) gmail.com

I will answer 100%. I have plenty of other photos of the boat. I can post them upon request.

Thank you so much, have a great season and maybe my old Zodiac finds a new home with one of you guys.

cheers

Tags
for sale, sale, zodiac