Old 10 August 2016, 18:18   #1

Town: Paddock Wood
Boat name: Avon Searider
Make: Avon
Length: 4m +
Engine: 40hp
Avon Searider 4m 2004 mariner 40hp in excellent condtion for sale

Avon Searider 4 XRNLI MARINER 40,2000 for quick sale as other boat in chain!!! Been kept under cover, all tubes are air tight, do have three repairs but never lost air in 5 years. Has rubber fender and anchor front rubber. Boat is solid as a rock. New Steering Wheel and Cable,

Galvanised braked trailer in excellent condition with double winch and hand brake.

Has an AUTOBILGE and extra fuel water serperator inline as an additional safety measure. 2 x 20ltr fuel tanks which are under a fibreglass bonnet at the rear , making addition space which can either be two seats or a space for tackle or camping stuff, and theres still space for two on the jockey seat and a small table area behind the seat. Has two spare switches on the consol for extra electronics, fused.

Engine: XRNLI MARINER 40, purchased from Bill Higham and to him directly from RNLI , I have run it every week in a bin of water as directed by the RNLI as thats what they did, so I kept up the same care they had. You can tell its been looked after, you can run it when you view it and see.

Manual Tilt and Trim, Remote Control and Pull Start, New Impeller last year. Quiet and runs very smoothly.

The seat needs replacing if you want it looking really nice, mines a temporary cover but I,ve never changed it, you wont be looking at the seat , just holding tight ans staring forwards! The consol is rough but tough, thus the cheap price consdering the engne and the rest of the boat is in good condition , th transom is free to inspect , no metal work covering anything up.

How do you put pictures on here ?

Old 10 August 2016, 18:51   #2

or swap for cabin boat.

or i,ll swap it for a cabin boat , about 18foot, engine can be smaller as its mainly for river and camping out as opposed to sea adventures. I,m looking at buying a Shetland 535 with engine and trailer so anything like this would be acceptable.

On the Searider its the engine that is 2004 , the boat is an older one.

Old 11 August 2016, 04:42   #3

THERE AN ALBUM OF MINE on here WITH THE PHOTOS ON IT ,
Old 11 August 2016, 04:59   #4

PICUTRES OF BOAT HERE RIBnet Forums - RichardBoaty's Album: searider 4 for sale boat n trailer 1000 , engine2 2000

Tags
avon, sale