Go Back   RIBnet Forums > Buy and sell > RIBs for sale
Click Here to Login

Old 04 April 2018, 19:44   #1

3.8 Sib, 30hp 2 stroke and trailer for sale

Well after much deliberation I have decided to sell all my boating rig and accessories. Kids are now all grown and up and it’s just never used. So for sale is 3.8m Seapro SIB HD with Mariner 30hp 2 stroke outboard, De Graff trailer and absolutely all the kit and safety gear you need to get you straight onto the water. It’s the complete package which has given me and my family loads of fun over the past 5 years. It’s a superb handling boat with a powerful engine to pull toys or simply get from cove to cove. It’s all been very well maintained / washed down and fully cleaned / engine flushed after each use. Stored in my garage all year round except for one week a year when used for a family holiday in Cornwall. All in excellent condition. Pick up from Northampton only. Cash on collection. Viewing is welcome. £2500

Boat
The boat is a 3.8 metre Seapro Heavy Duty inflatable boat. I bought this brand new from Bill Higham Marine in 2013. It's a fantastic boat, can be deflated and rolled up into its bag (very heavy) or keep on its trailer as I currently do. It's made from really heavy duty material and has no holes or leaks. It's been cleaned down after every use and stored in the garage. Perfect size for family. Will comfortably take up to 5 adults. It's a perfect boat for family days out or towing toys, water skiing etc. Has an aluminium floor so a very rigid boat when all set up. Comes complete within Aluminium oars, Aluminium seats, seat bag and bow bag.

Outboard
30 hp Mariner 2 stroke 2003. I bought the engine in 2013 from Tewkesbury fire service so it's been well maintained. Runs perfectly and has lots of power. Been serviced and winterised before storing for the winter. It comes complete with a new 25 litre and 15 litre Quicksilver fuel tanks with hose, connections, Kill cord and engine stand.

Trailer
I bought this trailer brand new from De Graff trailers (top make) for over £1200 in 2014. It's done very few miles so tyres hardly worn. It's fully galvanised with no rust. It comes complete with
- spare wheel
- top quality hitch lock
- wheel clamp
- winch and guide posts making boat loading / launching extremely easy.
- New hubs fitted every year
- spare set of brand new hubs and light board. Really great trailer to tow.

Additional Accessories
- Icom ICM23 float n flash VHF radio. As new condition as used only once
- x8 life jackets (adults and children)
- X1 auto inflating adult life jacket
- Anchor, 10 metre chain and various ropes
- fuel stabiliser, fogging oil, marine grease etc
- X2 engine muffs
- Quicksilver hand pump, Seapro foot pump and pressure gauge
- Seylor Wave Slider inflatable and tow rope
- Towing bridle
- X2 children's wetsuits
- Bilge pump