Your Age By Chocolate Maths.
Thought I’d share this having been sent it today. I like these things, and sadly enjoy figuring out how it works.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2.
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759 ..
If you haven't, add 1758.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number
The first digit of this was your original number
i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week.
The next two numbers should be your age!
Apparently it will only work this year, 2009, but I’ve not looked at it in enough detail to work out why yet.
RIBBED For extra pleasure.
Member of the ebay Blue RIB cover club.
Member of the Bombard 380 Aerotec club