Yeup - got one and even been known to use it occasionally.
I really like them on a number of counts:
- Good smooth rowing action - very realistic in my view
- Very well built, in everyway the equal of Concept 2.
- Compact - much shorter than Concept 2
- Looks like a nice piece of furniture and easy to store (stands up)
- Sounds great when you row - real whooshing swirl.
- Seem to recall it was a reasonable amount cheaper than Concept 2
Worth finding somewhere where you try it out.
Of course you see the Concept 2's in all the gyms but much prefer Waterower at home.