1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is consumed with a fire raging out of control, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten for 3 days. Which room would be the safest choice for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband, holds him under water in the bath and then finally hangs him. How could they have been seen together the following day in a bar?
3. There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?
4. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and grey when you throw it away?
5. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
6. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.