Maybe I'm being oversensitive .....
but as I work in the automotive industry can I just say: -
- The Porsche Cayenne is selling very well (especially in the USA Ė enough said!)
- Aston Martin can sell all the cars they can make (so it must work!)
- The Land Rover Freelander is, well, a Land Rover, and I used to work for them so itís gotta be good (!)
- The Range Rover is a classic Ė any vintage (and I used to work on Range Rover development)
- The Skoda has become a surprisingly good car since Volkswagen took them over, so much so that itís now taking sales off other VW products! (pity it still says Skoda!)
- Itís equally surprising that Bentley still produce good cars after Volkswagen took them over! (then again, have you seen the new Continental GT?!!)
Now, whoever designed the rear end of the new Renault Megane Saloon needs some serious help!