Old 01 November 2012, 07:41   #1
RIBnet supporter

Town: Hants
Length: 8m +
Engine: 300hp plus
New Scam- Grants

I had a colleague in Poole ring last week regarding this e mail. I today have now recieved it and research on net shows it is doing the rounds of all industries

"From: ann via web138.extendcp.co.uk
Email: ann@ukgrants.org.uk
Phone: 02032865297

Enquiry:
Hi,

There is new non-repayable grant available for a variety of industry sectors. Plus there is a 46% acceptance rate with these grants.

We are a genuine fully funded, non-profit organisation that helps small businesses like yours access UK grants and funding.

We are messaging you because you are entitled to a new form of non-repayable UK grant that currently has a 46% acceptance rate (that means 46 out of 100 businesses who apply actually receive a non-repayable grant).

The funding is to encourage businesses to start advertising online as some are getting left behind.

It is also thought that by providing companies like yours with a grant for online marketing and helping with these costs it will encourage you to advertise and in turn encourage consumer spending and boost the economy.

It is a simple 3 minute online application form, there are no fees even if you are accepted, and we deal with all paper work on your behalf. Plus you get a decision within just 5 working days and could receive anything up to £5000 which is completely non-repayable.

So what have you got to lose other than 3 minutes of your time?

Simply visit the below link and take a look at the website which has lots of information about the grant as well as the 3 minute online application form. You will then get a decision within 5 working days and if approved can then decide if you wish to accept the grant or not.

Please visit our website at http:// w ww.ukgrants.org.uk (I have spaced out address to stop clicks)

Thank you and good luck with your application.

Regards

Ann Smith
Applications Manager
MBBO Grants

BE WARNED dont open any attachments
Old 01 November 2012, 08:33   #2

Town: portsmouth
Boat name: Hullabaloo
Make: Humber
Length: 8m +
Engine: 225 Optimax
RIBase
Haven't had that one yet - I'm sure it will arrive soon!

I do love the way they thought they ought to explain what 46% acceptance meant! I'm guessing that if you didn't know, you probably nead more help than a grant