Old 07 November 2012, 12:27   #1

Town: LONDON
Make: SR4/ZODIAC/3D
Length: 4m +
Engine: 30T/40T
New scam from Japan

Just received this SMS. It would be funny if it wasn't serious.

Good day!!!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $850,000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since for a couple of weeks now. I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or close to expiration and Dr. Harry Wilson, the Director Barclays Bank, United Kingdom told me that before the draft will get to you it will expire. So I told him to cash the $850,000.00USD to cash payment to avoid losing these funds under expiration as I will be out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of the year.

All you have to do now is to contact HM Diplomatic Service as soon as possible so they will deliver your Consignment to you under an arrangement with a Diplomatic Personel. For your information, I have paid for the delivery Charge and Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the HM Diplomatic Service to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($165.00 USD) One hundred and sixty five United States Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the HM Diplomatic Service so far. Again, don't be deceived by anyone regarding your funds, it is only with HM Diplomatic Service.

I would have paid that but they rejected it because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.

You have to contact HM Diplomatic Service now for the delivery of your Box with this information below;

Director's Name: Mr. Jason Richard
Email Address:jasonrichardhbm@yahoo.co.jp

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security keeping fee of $165.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.

Note: The HM Diplomatic Service doesn’t know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a Box of Clothes. They do not know the content is money. This is to avoid them delaying with the BOX.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Philip Ego.
Old 07 November 2012, 13:46   #2
AJ.
RIBnet supporter

Town: Warwickshire
Boat name: Impulse
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki 140
All that on a text you must have thumb ache
Old 07 November 2012, 14:48   #3

Town: portsmouth
Boat name: Hullabaloo
Make: Humber
Length: 8m +
Engine: 225 Optimax
RIBase
My my , The Ego Brothers have been busy! Got this yesterday: -

Calvary Greetings To You,
When the Lord speaks,it would surely come to reality,knowing the truth and the truth have set me free.Having known the truth,I had no choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God?s mercy and glory upon my life. I prayed and got your email id from your country,s christian guest book I have the pleasure to share my testimony with you,having seen your contact from the Internet. I am Mr. Frank Ego,the legal Property Manager to late Mrs. A. Michael,A Foreign Woman that lived in my Country Nigeria for 21 years before she died in the Belle view plane crash.October 2005.This woman was a good Christian,she so Dedicated to God but she lost her husband so early and she had no child till her death.
Throughout her stayed in my country,she acquired a lot of properties like Lands,house properties,etc.As her legal adviser,before her death,she Instructed me to write her WILL.Because she had no child,she dedicated her wealth to God.According to the WILL,the properties have to be sold and the money will begiven out to a Foreign ministry for propagating the word of God: like building magnificent churches/ministries,Orphanages,Foundation and less privileges ones.As her legal adviser,all the documents for the Properties were in my care.She gave me the authority to sell the properties and give out the fund to a Foreign Ministries for the work of God.
In short, I sold all the properties after her death,as instructed by Mrs. A. Michael,before her death.And as matter of fact,after I sold all their properties,I realized more than $15,000,000.00 (Fifteen million US dollars plus),and what supposed to be the percentage interest of my right legal fee was firstly deducted by me out of the total amount realized from the sold properties,this was based on the initial agreement between me and the owner of the properties before her death.
Therefore the total amount left to be invested into God's work as instructed by the owner is $15,000,000.00 (Fifteen million US dollars)only.But instead of giving the fund out for the work of God as instructed to me by the owner before her death. I converted the fund to myself with the intention of investing the fund abroad for my personal use.I was afraid of putting the fund in the Bank, because I have to give account to the bank on how I got the money.I then packaged the fund in a consignment and deposited the consignment with a Security company.I did not want the management of the Security Company to know the content of the consignment,therefore I registered the content of the consignment as "FAMILY TREASURE(Precious items)".Now,the Security company believes that what I deposited with them was FAMILY TREASURE. I had encounter with Christ when Rev.
Billy Graham was preaching on television concerning Ananias and Saphira in Acts 5:1-11.After hearing the word of God,I gave my life to Christ.&l As a born again Christian,I started reading my bible and one day,the Lord opened my eyes to Ezekiel 33: 18 and 19 where the word of God says:"When the righteous truth from his righteousness,and committe iniquity,he shall even die thereby.But if the wicked turn from his wickedness,and do that which is lawful and right,he shall live thereby".From the scripture,I discovered that the only way I could have peace in my life is to do what is lawful and right by giving out the fund as instructed for the work of God by the owner before her death.You can confirm through this site:
Bellview crash manifest NMUpdates | Nigerian Muse
I have asked God for forgiveness and I know that God have forgiven me.
But I have to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God by giving out the fund to the chosen ministry for the purpose of God's work as instructed by the owner before her death.After my fasting and prayers,I asked God to make his choice and direct me to a honest Christian or the chosen ministry that deserves this fund by his Grace.I then came across your address on the Internet as I was browsing through a Christian site,and as a matter of fact,it is not only you or your ministry that I picked on the Christian site initially,but after my fervent prayer over it,then you were nominated to me through divine revelation from God,so these are how I received such a divine revelation from the Lord,how I got your contact information,and I then decided to contact you for the fund to be used wisely for things that will glorify the name of God.I have notified the Security Company where I deposited the consignment that contained the fund,that I am moving the consignment abroad and the Security company You should also forward to me your full name, your contact address and telephone and fax number for easy communication and to fax you the documents concerning the consignment.
Please contact me at my home email address: mrfrankego86@yahoo.com.ph Mr. Frank Ego.

Still, at least I can get my money without having to pay 165USD!
Old 07 November 2012, 15:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ. View Post
All that on a text you must have thumb ache
There is this novel feature called "cut and paste" and I used it.

Also it's a text that I RECEIVED, not sent
Old 07 November 2012, 15:48   #5

It's the $165 and the Ego bit..........how interesting..........barking even. Have never seen a link so obvious before.
Old 07 November 2012, 16:41   #6

Town: bicester
Length: no boat
Engine: outboard only
lend us a quid?
Old 07 November 2012, 17:05   #7

Town: Northampton
Make: RibTec
Engine: Outbaord mariner 75
HM Diplomatic Service using a yahoo address me thinks not. Do they really get people to fall for these.
Mr Ego lol
Old 07 November 2012, 17:39   #8
AJ.
RIBnet supporter

Town: Warwickshire
Boat name: Impulse
Make: Ribcraft
Engine: Suzuki 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister p View Post
There is this novel feature called "cut and paste" and I used it.

Also it's a text that I RECEIVED, not sent
To clarify my earlier post that is a big SMS you RECEIVED and on a small screen that would involve a lot of scrolling down to read it which on some phones involves your thumb
Old 07 November 2012, 23:23   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ. View Post
To clarify my earlier post that is a big SMS you RECEIVED and on a small screen that would involve a lot of scrolling down to read it which on some phones involves your thumb
Unless I read it on my IPad. And scrolling involves one touch. It's a non argument.