Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 03 October 2005, 05:59   #61
Member
 
Country: Denmark
Town: Copenhagen
Boat name: Nemesis
Make: CAPE 79
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki 250 4 stroke
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 252
Send a message via AIM to Rene Send a message via MSN to Rene
Jono

It seems that the UK version is better spec... (something).

Here is the danish version in PDF

http://distributor-denmark-pictures....8644025794.pdf

Rene
__________________

__________________
Rene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 October 2005, 07:30   #62
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Over here
Boat name: S.S. Nobstick
Make: Three Wise Monkeys
Length: 3m +
Engine: 44lbs of thrust....
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rene
Jono

It seems that the UK version is better spec... (something).

Here is the danish version in PDF

http://distributor-denmark-pictures....8644025794.pdf

Rene
Ok Rene...it's a fair cop! My Danish isn't quite as good as your English...
__________________

__________________
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 October 2005, 08:41   #63
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: ramsgate
Boat name: Micki Dee Bee
Make: Ribcraft Seasafari
Length: 9m +
Engine: Twin 250hp Suzuki
MMSI: 235057235
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,622
Send a message via MSN to Jon Brooks
Getting back on topic.

I am a huge LR fan, there is not many that can out perform the off road stuff they can do.
First car I ever drove was a Series IIA and have driven most makes and models since but......

I would never own sorry.

The Jap stuff is so much more reilable and you get so much more for you money.(toys!!!)

When my company car came up fpr change the L200 Crew cab and the Nissan Navara were top of the list but then I was told I could not have a pick up

Am looking at getting a second hand "truck" for my out of hours activities.
If they were more reliable my first choice would be a LR 90 but I am still looking at going the Jap route.

Sorry to all the other Landy fans but that's just the way I have found it over the years.

Oh by the way can anyone tell me if I exist?

Regards
__________________
Jon Brooks VSMM. Marine Mammal Medic, PBI, SRC Assessor,PWC Instructor.
www.horizonseasafaris.co.uk
Jon Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 October 2005, 08:42   #64
Member
 
Country: Denmark
Town: Copenhagen
Boat name: Nemesis
Make: CAPE 79
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki 250 4 stroke
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 252
Send a message via AIM to Rene Send a message via MSN to Rene
Hi Jono

Sorry about that

I have looked around and I can't find an english version off this. But it seems that there is a difference in the transmission.

But if that's the only difference, then that must meen that i might be able to get a LSD diff and install it on my car. I might consider that

But anyway it's a nice car, and I don't have any problems with it, and I do tow my boat around a lot. So if the price is right go for it.

Rene
__________________
Rene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 October 2005, 09:07   #65
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: nr Lymington
Boat name: JU-JU
Make: Halmatic PAC22
Length: 6m +
Engine: 140.5 Mermaid
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Brooks
.......Oh by the way can anyone tell me if I exist? ....
Yep you donít I can reliably inform you that you are a figment of your own imagination Des
__________________
Scary Des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 October 2005, 09:12   #66
Member
 
Hugh Jardon's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Brooks
Sorry to all the other Landy fans but that's just the way I have found it over the years.

Oh by the way can anyone tell me if I exist?

Regards
thats ok about the landys, the realistic landy owners understand your view.

as for exist, hmmmmm do you remember holy trinity school in ramsgate, did you go there, i did, lived in dumpton park for a few years!!
__________________
Hugh Jardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 October 2005, 09:15   #67
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: swansea
Boat name: Too Blue
Make: BLANK
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DT225
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 12,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hartley

you like to talk knowledgeably about a lot of subjects and look upon yourself as a bit of an expert in some areas, however if you have no credibility of existing who is going to take you seriously? you have done nothing to enlighten the doubters, not a shred of evidence or a snip we can believe in from what i have seen. In fact a lot of what you say can be unravelled very easily as Richard has done here.....

I think you gloss things up to try to impress people, but, you dont need to, just be normal and honest.
When I am wrong I will ALWAYS admit it - I check my FACTS before I post anything - as Eupa will testify.

Unravelled very easily? Just because I choose NOT to lower myself or display my private life does NOT mean what I have said is not true!!! Claims I have made by the way to try to defend myself against other allegations!!!

There are plenty of stories these days about Doctors etc haveing forged their qualifications etc - do you ask your GP for his when you go to see him? Or do you ask teachers in a school to see theirs???? Or the pilot of the airline when you go on holiday???

You mentioned before that you joined Ribnet to meet up with other and learn about RIBS - that is YOUR choice.

I joined to learn about RIBs - although I have a lot of boating experience RIBs are a unique breed.

I did NOT join to have nice cosy get togethers with lots of other people. I am great in small groups but don't like crowds. That is why I CHOOSE not to go to pubs or clubs.

There are a few people on here I wouldn't have minded getting together with but after all the crap I have had lately why bother? All I will get are constant accusations!!!

As to glossing things up - in fact anyone who knows me will know if anything the reverse is true.
__________________
codprawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 October 2005, 09:38   #68
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: ramsgate
Boat name: Micki Dee Bee
Make: Ribcraft Seasafari
Length: 9m +
Engine: Twin 250hp Suzuki
MMSI: 235057235
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,622
Send a message via MSN to Jon Brooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hartley
thats ok about the landys, the realistic landy owners understand your view.

as for exist, hmmmmm do you remember holy trinity school in ramsgate, did you go there, i did, lived in dumpton park for a few years!!
Chris

I was born and dragged up just outside Tunbridge Wells.
Only been in Ramsgate about 5 years now.

Regards
__________________
Jon Brooks VSMM. Marine Mammal Medic, PBI, SRC Assessor,PWC Instructor.
www.horizonseasafaris.co.uk
Jon Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 October 2005, 09:42   #69
Member
 
Hugh Jardon's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
When I am wrong I will ALWAYS admit it - I check my FACTS before I post anything - as Eupa will testify.
perhaps you should check what you write, rather then the facts you speak of....
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
Unravelled very easily? Just because I choose NOT to lower myself or display my private life does NOT mean what I have said is not true!!! Claims I have made by the way to try to defend myself against other allegations!!!
no one wants to quiz your private life but what people do wonder about is the truth around some of the claims you have made, you could back up some quite simply by providing a bit of evidence or supporting info.......is your choice......why do you think you are getting allegations in the first place......

Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
There are plenty of stories these days about Doctors etc haveing forged their qualifications etc - do you ask your GP for his when you go to see him? Or do you ask teachers in a school to see theirs???? Or the pilot of the airline when you go on holiday???
i guess the answer is we ask for supporting information if we have any doubt that the person is who they suggest they are....
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
You mentioned before that you joined Ribnet to meet up with other and learn about RIBS - that is YOUR choice.
yep
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
I joined to learn about RIBs - although I have a lot of boating experience RIBs are a unique breed.
ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
I did NOT join to have nice cosy get togethers with lots of other people. I am great in small groups but don't like crowds. That is why I CHOOSE not to go to pubs or clubs.
strangely enough it is possible to meet others in small groups or alone, perhaps you missed one of the sessions on your astrophysics course
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
There are a few people on here I wouldn't have minded getting together with but after all the crap I have had lately why bother? All I will get are constant accusations!!!
so let me think, when did you join, when did all the "crap" start? was the interval between you joining and the "crap" starting so short that you never got to meet anyone or were you never intending to meet anyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
As to glossing things up - in fact anyone who knows me will know if anything the reverse is true.
well the funny thing is that noone on here seems to know you or will step forward in your defence, what does that say....

you could so easily quash all the speculation and probably benefit from it on a personal level i suspect
__________________
Hugh Jardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 October 2005, 09:44   #70
Member
 
Hugh Jardon's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,882
i guess i need to go get a hard hat and some protective clothing now ;-)
__________________

__________________
Hugh Jardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.