Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 02 October 2005, 18:29   #51
Member
 
Richard B's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Devon
Boat name: White Ice
Make: Ranieri
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki 115hp
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 5,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
I shouldn't really bother lowering myself to answer crap like .....
Exactly which bit is "crap"? every bit is true and accurate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
Course not currently offered??? Who said I graduated recently???
Nobody did, but I asked you what year you graduated, and didn't pursue this question until you declined to answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
Lastly "If you make a statement of fact, be prepared to back it up with some evidence" Ok then - I would like to see the PROOF that you are married - have a driving licence - are a citizen of the UK - have a vhf licence etc etc....
I haven't ever made a statement of fact that I'm married, because I'm not.
I haven't ever made a statement of fact that I have a driving licence, but I do, and in response to your request , see below...
I haven't ever made a statement of fact that I have British citizenship, but I do, and in response to your request , see below...
I haven't ever made a statement of fact that I have a VHF licence, although I may be wrong and perhaps I have, but anyway in response to your request , see below...

Does that help?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Documents-2 (Small).jpg
Views:	116
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	14767  
__________________

Richard B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 October 2005, 18:42   #52
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: swansea
Boat name: Too Blue
Make: BLANK
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DT225
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 12,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard B
Exactly which bit is "crap"? every bit is true and accurate!
Nobody did, but I asked you what year you graduated, and didn't pursue this question until you declined to answer.
I haven't ever made a statement of fact that I'm married, because I'm not.
I haven't ever made a statement of fact that I have a driving licence, but I do, and in response to your request , see below...
I haven't ever made a statement of fact that I have British citizenship, but I do, and in response to your request , see below...
I haven't ever made a statement of fact that I have a VHF licence, although I may be wrong and perhaps I have, but anyway in response to your request , see below...

Does that help?
Can you post your bank details and pin numbers as well.......

On second thoughts I better retract that - you just don't seem to get it do you?

You may chose to put your personal life on display - I do NOT!!!

JK has sumned it all up perfectly - will leave it to him in future!!!
__________________

__________________
codprawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 October 2005, 18:58   #53
Member
 
Richard B's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Devon
Boat name: White Ice
Make: Ranieri
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki 115hp
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 5,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
You may chose to put your personal life on display...
There's a bit more to my life than those three bits of paper, I can tell you!

The fact is that you have chosen to put part of your personal life on display. Nobody asked you if you had a degree, but you not only chose to tell us, but added that it was a first class honours, and stated the subject matter. You not only chose to make vague claims to Microsoft certification, but told us all that you attained at least 90% in all exams!

I will share as much information as you reasonably ask for, but realise this... it's you that doesn't get it... the more you hide, the more it suspicious your claims appear.

I need to hide nothing, how about you?
Richard B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 October 2005, 19:01   #54
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: swansea
Boat name: Too Blue
Make: BLANK
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DT225
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 12,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard B
There's a bit more to my life than those three bits of paper, I can tell you!

The fact is that you have chosen to put part of your personal life on display. Nobody asked you if you had a degree, but you not only chose to tell us, but added that it was a first class honours, and stated the subject matter. You not only chose to make vague claims to Microsoft certification, but told us all that you attained at least 90% in all exams!

I will share as much information as you reasonably ask for, but realise this... it's you that doesn't get it... the more you hide, the more it suspicious your claims appear.

I need to hide nothing, how about you?
There is a BIG difference between NEED and CHOOSE.......

When someone on here posts something I take it to be true - I don't immediately start accusing them of lying.

Much the same as the accusations about me lying about my RIB!!!
__________________
codprawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 October 2005, 19:13   #55
Member
 
Richard B's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Devon
Boat name: White Ice
Make: Ranieri
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki 115hp
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 5,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
When someone on here posts something I take it to be true
Really? With a history of people like Manos and crazyhorse, you ought to be a little more circumspect. There's one or two more fantsists around too, I guarantee you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
Much the same as the accusations about me lying about my RIB!!!
Hmmmm, I don't remember accusing you of lying about your RIB, could you be more specific? In fact you swore me to secrecy, which I kept to, when you PM'd me about 18months ago with the order details. You need to be careful here, you've named several different delivery dates over a five month period...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard B 13/05/2005
delivery this month?
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn 13/05/2005
I wish!!! Will prob take about 6 weeks or so to finish off - install electronics etc etc - shame I will have missed part of our summer - it is short enough as it is!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn 21/07/2005
should be before mid August!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn 17/08/2005
Realistically speaking I am hoping for mid september at the latest - or else!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn 26/09/2005
Managed to speak to them today - said they would give me definite date next week and some more piccies.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn 29/09/2005
bringing my boat back from Guernsey in October!!!
Just out of curiosity, what's caused the delays?
Richard B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 October 2005, 19:21   #56
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: swansea
Boat name: Too Blue
Make: BLANK
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DT225
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 12,791
I did NOT accuse YOU - I was speaking generally!!!!

As to the dates I can assure you they were not of my making.....

I have posted before about the reasons.
__________________
codprawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 October 2005, 19:25   #57
Member
 
Richard B's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Devon
Boat name: White Ice
Make: Ranieri
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki 115hp
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 5,015
Cool.

I wish you well with the new RIB.
Richard B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 October 2005, 02:53   #58
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Over here
Boat name: S.S. Nobstick
Make: Three Wise Monkeys
Length: 3m +
Engine: 44lbs of thrust....
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,115
Richard? Just one question? Who's the bloke in all the photographs on those documents you've displayed?...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Looks like Eupa to me...
__________________
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 October 2005, 05:17   #59
Member
 
Hugh Jardon's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard B
Exactly which bit is "crap"? every bit is true and accurate!
Nobody did, but I asked you what year you graduated, and didn't pursue this question until you declined to answer.
I haven't ever made a statement of fact that I'm married, because I'm not.
I haven't ever made a statement of fact that I have a driving licence, but I do, and in response to your request , see below...
I haven't ever made a statement of fact that I have British citizenship, but I do, and in response to your request , see below...
I haven't ever made a statement of fact that I have a VHF licence, although I may be wrong and perhaps I have, but anyway in response to your request , see below...

Does that help?
ok i am going to chip in here......call it a reality check

i have met richard and only managed to get him to drink one coffee, perhaps our coffee is bad!, so i can vouch he is for real, does exist, met him, chatted, spoke on the phone, spoke in real life etc etc

now codders....

there does not seem to be one shred of evidence on here that you are indeed the person you portray yourself to be, when asked to prove something you back away, what are you hiding?

JK said that there are all sorts on the web and we have to make our own minds up about people, well i guess that is what we will need to do.

but think about this

you like to talk knowledgeably about a lot of subjects and look upon yourself as a bit of an expert in some areas, however if you have no credibility of existing who is going to take you seriously? you have done nothing to enlighten the doubters, not a shred of evidence or a snip we can believe in from what i have seen. In fact a lot of what you say can be unravelled very easily as Richard has done here.....

I think you gloss things up to try to impress people, but, you dont need to, just be normal and honest.
__________________
Hugh Jardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 October 2005, 05:35   #60
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Cumbria
Length: 4m +
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 126
Oh okay, I admit it, my name isn't really Stan Deezy

Please stop the torture and turn off the bright lights
__________________

__________________
stan_deezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.