Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 18 January 2006, 07:52   #1
ADS
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Dorset
Length: 4m +
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,410
Hugh Jardon's Range Rover???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/THE-WORST-CAR-...QQcmdZViewItem


Spotted this ebay ad for a Rangey in Hook, Hampshire, could be a certain vipermax owners, although that is unlikely as all the electrics on it work!
__________________

__________________
ADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 January 2006, 08:01   #2
Member
 
Hugh Jardon's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,882
No is far better condition than ours so could be worth buying, trouble with ours is its gutless, lights and wipers dont work, spotlamps keep falling off,

i guess chewing gum and fibreglass wont fix everything but it is surprising what it will hold together
__________________

__________________
Hugh Jardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 January 2006, 09:18   #3
Member
 
Hugh Jardon's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,882
have you been playing with your ring yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADS
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/THE-WORST-CAR-...QQcmdZViewItem


Spotted this ebay ad for a Rangey in Hook, Hampshire, could be a certain vipermax owners, although that is unlikely as all the electrics on it work!
__________________
Hugh Jardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 January 2006, 09:45   #4
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: PORTSMOUTH
Make: Avon 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yamaha 60FE -
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,838
look at the q + a's at the bottom of the auction, this guy is comedy!
__________________
------------------------------
http://www.ollysrib.741.com
ollyit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 January 2006, 09:58   #5
Member
 
Hugh Jardon's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,882
looks like you need a sense of humour to live in or near hook!!
__________________
Hugh Jardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 January 2006, 10:14   #6
ADS
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Dorset
Length: 4m +
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon
have you been playing with your ring yet?

Nope the Ring is not ready yet, don't want to go upsetting any vipermax owners with it anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollyit
look at the q + a's at the bottom of the auction, this guy is comedy!
I was hoping someone would notice those, love the last one!
__________________
ADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 January 2006, 10:21   #7
Member
 
Hugh Jardon's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADS

Nope the Ring is not ready yet, don't want to go upsetting any vipermax owners with it anyway



I was hoping someone would notice those, love the last one!
dont see why it would upset anyone? especially me? I have a hard boat as well which i have had for years from new which is only a shetland but it is great for the family.

Ring make some great fun boats so i am sure you will have fun and it should be quite fast i suspect
__________________
Hugh Jardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 January 2006, 10:31   #8
ADS
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Dorset
Length: 4m +
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon
dont see why it would upset anyone? especially me? I have a hard boat as well which i have had for years from new which is only a shetland but it is great for the family.

Ring make some great fun boats so i am sure you will have fun and it should be quite fast i suspect
Yeah nothing wrong with hardboats, I was suggesting that it may out run you (although probably not in the rough)!! No need to worry at the moment though -its currently twin engined, both of which are oars!

Alex
__________________
ADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 January 2006, 10:38   #9
Member
 
Hugh Jardon's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADS
Yeah nothing wrong with hardboats, I was suggesting that it may out run you (although probably not in the rough)!! No need to worry at the moment though -its currently twin engined, both of which are oars!

Alex
oh crikey, i am not bothered in the slightest if another boat is faster than mine, i will just be pleased if mine does 50knts or better but suspect it might be between 45 and 50....we shall see. If its outright speed i want then i use another form of transport, .
__________________

__________________
Hugh Jardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.