Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 01 June 2014, 13:53   #21
Member
 
kerny's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 60
MMSI: 235087492
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,040
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
Hope your as happy with it as I with mine Kerny. Make sure you let us know how you get on with it.


Sent from my iPhone using RIB Net
Here you go Crusher... I fitted them yesterday and the clarity is superb although taking a pic of my monitor does not do it any justice the night vision is very good too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1401645209857.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	95168  
__________________

__________________
Member of S.A.B.S. (Lancashire Division)
kerny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 June 2014, 14:08   #22
Member
 
kerny's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 60
MMSI: 235087492
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,040
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
A better pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1401646089759.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	95169  
__________________

__________________
Member of S.A.B.S. (Lancashire Division)
kerny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 June 2014, 14:10   #23
Member
 
tony t's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerny View Post
A better pic.

Give you sumat else to look at besides you tube


Sent from my iPhone using RIB Net
__________________
When you get to the end of your rope..tie a knot and hang on..!!
Aberdovey Ribs
B.I.O.C.Member
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 June 2014, 14:33   #24
Member
 
kerny's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 60
MMSI: 235087492
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,040
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post
Give you sumat else to look at besides you tube


Sent from my iPhone using RIB Net
Gud'n T T

I think I've slipped up doing this ... every Tom, Dick and Harry is parking outside my house now
__________________
Member of S.A.B.S. (Lancashire Division)
kerny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 June 2014, 15:11   #25
RIBnet supporter
 
tonymac's Avatar
 
Country: Ireland
Town: Belfast
Boat name: Cait
Make: Humber
Length: 5m +
Engine: 90hp Opti
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 909
RIBase
I see you have part of your neighbours driveway and their front door on the cam photo. Did you have to inform them and did you (or do you need to ) put a notice up about the CCTV?


I seem to recall that if you have CCTV and it is covering part of public highway that passersby have a right to get a copy of the part of the recorded images of them passing by. I think that there is a scam going about that if you don't give them a copy (albeit far an admin charge) they can bring you to court and are awarded an auto 2000

Now maybe I'm wrong and that does not apply any more ........ ??
__________________
-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**
Any meaning read into my message is the product of your own mind...
tonymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 June 2014, 15:23   #26
Member
 
kerny's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 60
MMSI: 235087492
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,040
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymac View Post
I see you have part of your neighbours driveway and their front door on the cam photo. Did you have to inform them and did you (or do you need to ) put a notice up about the CCTV?


I seem to recall that if you have CCTV and it is covering part of public highway that passersby have a right to get a copy of the part of the recorded images of them passing by. I think that there is a scam going about that if you don't give them a copy (albeit far an admin charge) they can bring you to court and are awarded an auto 2000

Now maybe I'm wrong and that does not apply any more ........ ??
My neighbours have CCTV too and they have part of my drive as well.....
as for passers by ....

Does that mean that all our towns, city's, pubs , shops, supermarkets and banks etc, etc
count as well

Linky...http://www.problemneighbours.co.uk/c...d-the-law.html
__________________
Member of S.A.B.S. (Lancashire Division)
kerny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 June 2014, 15:58   #27
Member
 
Bigmuz7's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Glasgow
Boat name: stramash
Make: Tornado
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 90
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,068
Ive given up on using a triggered system as there are so many false ones... I now use a huge 2 TB hard drive setup that records all cameras all the time, and just overwrites its self once its full ... theres enough space for about 3 weeks worth of recording, so plenty of time to review any 'incidents' .. plus .. all the cams have no cable exposed so they cannot be cut, its housed inside the mounts
__________________
Bigmuz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 June 2014, 16:31   #28
Member
 
kerny's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 60
MMSI: 235087492
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,040
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmuz7 View Post
Ive given up on using a triggered system as there are so many false ones... I now use a huge 2 TB hard drive setup that records all cameras all the time, and just overwrites its self once its full ... theres enough space for about 3 weeks worth of recording, so plenty of time to review any 'incidents' .. plus .. all the cams have no cable exposed so they cannot be cut, its housed inside the mounts
My DVR does the same but I can set up a perimeter for when and where it activates, for example, if you have a tree or bushes you can skip round it to stop the cameras activating when they blow about in the wind so it saves clogging up you hard drive with false alerts.

As for hidden cables if they are going to cut them they would have been caught already by the recording camera.
__________________
Member of S.A.B.S. (Lancashire Division)
kerny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 June 2014, 16:58   #29
Member
 
tony t's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerny View Post
.



As for hidden cables if they are going to cut them they would have been caught already by the recording camera.

I'm on a mission now


Sent from my iPad using RIB Net
__________________
When you get to the end of your rope..tie a knot and hang on..!!
Aberdovey Ribs
B.I.O.C.Member
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 June 2014, 17:01   #30
Member
 
kerny's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 60
MMSI: 235087492
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,040
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post
I'm on a mission now


Sent from my iPad using RIB Net
So its true then
__________________

__________________
Member of S.A.B.S. (Lancashire Division)
kerny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.