Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 23 May 2005, 02:45   #1
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Brittany/Portsmouth
Boat name: Merlin
Make: Solent 6.5
Length: 6m +
Engine: 200
MMSI: soon !
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,451
Happy Birthday Andy Stevens

Hope you have a 'cracking day'!

Us
__________________

__________________
Happy New Resolutions!!! : RIBbing for the craic!!!
The Jackeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2005, 03:25   #2
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Portsmouth
Boat name: Cracking Day
Make: Tohatsu
Length: 6m +
Engine: Optimax 150
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 265
So do I after the Crackingly crap weekend I've had!

Due to mental reasons, I now no longer run a paintball site near Lovedean

Our landlord gave us 3 months to move, then 2 weeks and then changed his mind to stop that same day. I ran the event as hisphonemessage was unclear andheturned up driving his trator through the site and threatening the customers.

I have a new site sorted hopefull thats better anyway!

Thank you though K, see u out later?

Andy x
__________________

__________________
Tactical Paintball-Hampshire, Surrey and beyond!
www.crackingday.com
Andy Stevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2005, 03:31   #3
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Brittany/Portsmouth
Boat name: Merlin
Make: Solent 6.5
Length: 6m +
Engine: 200
MMSI: soon !
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Stevens
I have a new site sorted hopefull thats better anyway!
That's good news Sorry to read about the hassle over the weekend.

Quote:
Thank you though K, see u out later?

Andy x
Yes indeedy. I have a day off and Paul will be free this afternoon so let's get out there! (if the giant hailstones stop )



See ya later

Us
__________________
Happy New Resolutions!!! : RIBbing for the craic!!!
The Jackeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2005, 06:41   #4
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Stevens
So do I after the Crackingly crap weekend I've had!

Due to mental reasons, I now no longer run a paintball site near Lovedean

Our landlord gave us 3 months to move, then 2 weeks and then changed his mind to stop that same day. I ran the event as hisphonemessage was unclear andheturned up driving his trator through the site and threatening the customers.

I have a new site sorted hopefull thats better anyway!

Thank you though K, see u out later?

Andy x
That really doesn't sound good.

Hope you had a good birthday anyways...
__________________
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.