OK, five questions :-
1. Where is the best place to buy one now, and what kind of discount could I expect to get from the RRP I see on the Land Rover website?
2. Will the 90 do just as good a job as the more expensive 110?
3. Is there some way of trying to beat the rust by wax oiling it especially in the prone places, if you can let me know where they are.
4. I will need a tow bar, do I need a height adjustable one or is there a standard fixed one that will hook a boat trailer up OK.
5. Options? I was going for metallic paint, centre front seat, cloth upgrade to vinyl on seats, CD player, alloys, remote locking. What about a winch at the front, they look like good fun?
I chose the Station wagon over the county as they have now done away with the bulkhead in the county and have a low bar across, this lets the seats recline more, but gear in the back could fly forward so I prefer the bulkhead. I also don't want the carpets in the county model as I would find it hard to keep the black carpet clean and dry, the rubber seems to do more for me
With the options I have selected I guess I am near the county standard, apart from the county's four drop down seats compared to the basics drop down double bench seats. As I will not be using the back for passengers much I can live without the four seats, though it would have been nice.
I appreciate your kind help