Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 27 April 2009, 15:46   #1
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Case Skid Steer- Kubota V1100-B

We urgently need a replacement engine for a Case 1825 skid-steer. The lump is a Kubota V1100-B. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
__________________

__________________
Mollers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 April 2009, 18:03   #2
Member
 
Bigmuz7's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Glasgow
Boat name: stramash
Make: Tornado
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 90
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollers View Post
We urgently need a replacement engine for a Case 1825 skid-steer. The lump is a Kubota V1100-B. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
That will be in quite a few different bits of kit .. as they (Kubota) supply engines to a lot of different manufacturers,.. its a 4cyl in that skid IIRC.

Here ya go Mollers http://jemengines.co.uk/1.html these chappies are Kubota engine dealers, and do recons etc .. they are in Scotland but have an ebay shop too... HTH Personally I've never used them as .. Ive never managed to blow up a Kubota engine as they are pretty bullet proof, and superb bits of engineering .. wtf did you/your punter do to this one ?
__________________

__________________
Bigmuz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2009, 02:51   #3
Member
 
Kernow Buoy's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Cornwall
Length: no boat
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,518
Bought a Kubota rotavator from a guy on ebay who imports, showed me around his warehouse and it as full of mini diggers etc. I'll find his details and pm you.
__________________
Kernow Buoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2009, 02:53   #4
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmuz7 View Post
That will be in quite a few different bits of kit .. as they (Kubota) supply engines to a lot of different manufacturers,.. its a 4cyl in that skid IIRC.

Here ya go Mollers http://jemengines.co.uk/1.html these chappies are Kubota engine dealers, and do recons etc .. they are in Scotland but have an ebay shop too... HTH Personally I've never used them as .. Ive never managed to blow up a Kubota engine as they are pretty bullet proof, and superb bits of engineering .. wtf did you/your punter do to this one ?
It's F-in-Law's, he's had it since new, 20 odd years ago. It had a slight water leak, he topped it up with just water so it ended up with no anti freeze. A hard frost is a once every 10yr occurance in these parts and guess what. Cheers for the lead.
__________________
Mollers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2009, 11:03   #5
RIBnet admin team
 
Nos4r2's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: The wilds of Wiltshire
Boat name: WhiteNoise/Dominator
Make: Ballistic 7.8/SR5.4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Opti 225/Yam 85
MMSI: 235090687/235055163
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 12,645
RIBase
Might be worth invstigating truck breakers too-IIRC a lot of Chavland's freezer trailers use a 4cyl Kubota lump.
__________________
Need spares,consoles,consumables,hire,training or even a new boat?

Please click HERE and HERE and support our Trade Members.

Join up as a Trade member or Supporter HERE
Nos4r2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2009, 13:35   #6
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nos4r2 View Post
Might be worth invstigating truck breakers too-IIRC a lot of Chavland's freezer trailers use a 4cyl Kubota lump.
I've been on the blower to JEM and Bryco in Northampton. It's got to be a V1100 which is a 25yo model.
__________________
Mollers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2009, 16:38   #7
RIBnet supporter
 
bedajim's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Cambs/Northants
Length: no boat
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollers View Post
I've been on the blower Bryco in Northampton. .
Remember your ASBO says your banned frrom 50 miles of my house
__________________
bedajim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2009, 16:44   #8
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedajim View Post
Remember your ASBO says your banned frrom 50 miles of my house
I thought it was girl guides that were not allowed within 50 miles of your house.
__________________
Mollers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2009, 16:45   #9
RIBnet supporter
 
bedajim's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Cambs/Northants
Length: no boat
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollers View Post
I thought it was girl guides that were not allowed within 50 miles of your house.
No thats boy scouts
__________________
bedajim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2009, 16:56   #10
Member
 
Bigmuz7's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Glasgow
Boat name: stramash
Make: Tornado
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 90
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollers View Post
I've been on the blower to JEM and Bryco in Northampton. It's got to be a V1100 which is a 25yo model.
The smallest Kubota digger that used the four cylinder was the KH101 at that time.. which was a 3.5 tonne machine, I have me doubts .. as the skid is a narrow fit ! .. I'll dust off some service manuals and see what I can dig up.. no pun intended ..

Anyhoo why dont you phone kubota in Oxford or are you just scared ..you wuss err I 'll give you some of my brave pills if you need 'em
__________________

__________________
Bigmuz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.