Ladies & Gents,
Bramblemet is showing gusts of up to Force 7 at present, and the inshore waters forecast is predicting gale force 8 for later.
Now, weather forecasts are not always accurate, and this is not an organised event, so the final judgement call is yours. I would suggest that if anybody attending the cruise has any doubts about the abilities of their crews, or their boat, they make the decision to can it now, rather than getting out there and finding it's too late.
Don't want to be a portent of doom, and I know that with the right boat and crew I would still be out there without a doubt, it's just worth thinking about not pushing a bad position! There will more than likely still be many of the boats mentioned above out there, so there will be some sort of gathering to join in, but I'm sure I'm right in saying nobody on that list would like anyone else to feel obligated to joining them.
Cheers guys & gals.