Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 23 October 2009, 15:15   #11
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Leeds
Boat name: Bam Bam
Make: Zodiac YL-380-DL
Length: 3m +
Engine: Outboard, petrol, 40
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 271
I'm up for it! Here come the comments from Chewy and JSP....
__________________

__________________
Bam Bam!
Alias. Fat Cap-n-Whippet
Bam Bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 October 2009, 15:25   #12
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knot Yet View Post
Bugger No I'm not
She's got style, a groovy style,
and a boat that just won't stop.
When the going gets tough, She's really rough..............
__________________

__________________
Mollers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 October 2009, 16:23   #13
Member
 
Knot Yet's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Horsham
Boat name: Knot a RIB
Make: Avon Typhoon
Length: 4m +
Engine: Yamaha 25hp
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 868
__________________
Sometimes my mind not only wanders ..... it leaves completely

Member of the ebay Blue RIB cover club.
Knot Yet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 October 2009, 17:14   #14
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: just N of Bristol
Boat name: Sable
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: 50hp
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam Bam View Post
I'm up for it! Here come the comments from Chewy and JSP....
Yay !

Your turn to get chips & random weirdo's next time.
__________________
Gaffa tape is like the Force.. it has a dark side, a light side, and holds the universe together
Shaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 October 2009, 05:26   #15
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Leeds
Boat name: Bam Bam
Make: Zodiac YL-380-DL
Length: 3m +
Engine: Outboard, petrol, 40
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
Yay !

Your turn to get chips & random weirdo's next time.
It will be a pleasure to get the chips Shaz but I aint bringing that bloody Mr Wobbley Legs with me. He kipped in the tent with the heater and I kipped in the car! Think it will be just me me me and hopefully my new (used) boat.
__________________
Bam Bam!
Alias. Fat Cap-n-Whippet
Bam Bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 October 2009, 05:46   #16
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam Bam View Post
It will be a pleasure to get the chips Shaz but I aint bringing that bloody Mr Wobbley Legs with me. He kipped in the tent with the heater and I kipped in the car! Think it will be just me me me and hopefully my new (used) boat.
Why are you getting rid of the Yakt-Line? Apart from the slightly camp aesthetics, it went really well on the Solent.
__________________
Mollers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 October 2009, 12:28   #17
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Leeds
Boat name: Bam Bam
Make: Zodiac YL-380-DL
Length: 3m +
Engine: Outboard, petrol, 40
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollers View Post
Why are you getting rid of the Yakt-Line? Apart from the slightly camp aesthetics, it went really well on the Solent.
It did too mate, but like you say its a bit "camp" lol, especially when you see it beside an SR.... or any other decent rib for that matter. Dunt noh areit gorrinta Yorkshire. Its done its job of getting me and the family introduced to ribbing though and I'm looking for something around 5.5 meter, something that will keep up with you guys and not knock all the teeth out of my mouth or tie my spine in knots when it gets even slightly lumpy. We were looking at a Zodiac 12 Man but I also like the Ribcraft 5.3 and the wife likes the Ballistic 5.5 Whichever way, I want to spend lots of time next year having the time of my life thrapping about on the water with other like minded friends.
__________________
Bam Bam!
Alias. Fat Cap-n-Whippet
Bam Bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 October 2009, 18:56   #18
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: West Wales
Make: Vipermax 5.8, SR4.7
Length: 5m +
Engine: 150 Opti, F50EFi
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam Bam View Post
We were looking at a Zodiac 12 Man but I also like the Ribcraft 5.3 and the wife likes the Ballistic 5.5..
Vipermax 5.8?
__________________
Downhilldai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 October 2009, 17:32   #19
Member
 
tony t's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,284
leeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam Bam View Post
It did too mate, but like you say its a bit "camp" lol, especially when you see it beside an SR.... or any other decent rib for that matter. Dunt noh areit gorrinta Yorkshire. Its done its job of getting me and the family introduced to ribbing though and I'm looking for something around 5.5 meter, something that will keep up with you guys and not knock all the teeth out of my mouth or tie my spine in knots when it gets even slightly lumpy. We were looking at a Zodiac 12 Man but I also like the Ribcraft 5.3 and the wife likes the Ballistic 5.5 Whichever way, I want to spend lots of time next year having the time of my life thrapping about on the water with other like minded friends.
hi bam bam

take a look at ribquest not far from you based near sheffield
__________________
When you get to the end of your rope..tie a knot and hang on..!!
Aberdovey Ribs
B.I.O.C.Member
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 October 2009, 17:37   #20
Member
 
tony t's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,284
may bank hol

i,d be up for this to
__________________

__________________
When you get to the end of your rope..tie a knot and hang on..!!
Aberdovey Ribs
B.I.O.C.Member
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.