Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 23 July 2013, 17:22   #361
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
Sounds good
__________________

__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 July 2013, 01:18   #362
Member
 
Adamn's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Helston
Boat name: Myrtle
Make: Zodiac pro 500
Length: 4m +
Engine: Outboard 60hp
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 255
Sunday is looking interesting!!
The latest Synoptic chart from the Met office picks this up very well. Mod to fresh SSW winds with troughs of showers some heavy and possibly thundery with gusty winds.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1098577885.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	245.1 KB
ID:	83201  
__________________

__________________
Adamn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 July 2013, 02:49   #363
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamn View Post
Sunday is looking interesting!!
The latest Synoptic chart from the Met office picks this up very well. Mod to fresh SSW winds with troughs of showers some heavy and possibly thundery with gusty winds.
__________________
Mollers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 July 2013, 04:04   #364
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
It's not looking good, most sites are saying high winds on Sunday from the south with the possibility of thunder and lightning......
__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 July 2013, 04:23   #365
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper View Post
It's not looking good, most sites are saying high winds on Sunday from the south with the possibility of thunder and lightning......
Don't put yer back pedlin' boots on just yet. They've been threatening T&L here since the weekend, it didn't happen.

Let's give it a few more hours.

Adam, what's your take on this right now?
__________________
Mollers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 July 2013, 04:25   #366
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Plymouth
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,693
Has anybody looked at the weather for your return trip also ?

www.BoatsandOutboards4Sale.co.uk
__________________
Boats&Outboards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 July 2013, 04:49   #367
Member
 
Maximus's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wild West
Boat name: No Boat
Make: No Boat
Length: under 3m
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,272
Send a message via AIM to Maximus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollers View Post
Don't put yer back pedlin' boots on just yet. They've been threatening T&L here since the weekend, it didn't happen.

Let's give it a few more hours.

Adam, what's your take on this right now?
Totally....
__________________
A clever Man learns by his mistakes..
A Wise Man learns by other people's!

The Road to HELL ..is Paved with "Good inventions!"
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 July 2013, 05:09   #368
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boats&Outboards View Post
Has anybody looked at the weather for your return trip also ?

www.BoatsandOutboards4Sale.co.uk
No, we've bought a place over there and we're setting up a ribbing commune. We're seeking joiners if you're interested, clothes are optional.
__________________
Mollers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 July 2013, 05:12   #369
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollers View Post
No, we've bought a place over there and we're setting up a ribbing commune. We're seeking joiners if you're interested, clothes are optional.
+1
__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 July 2013, 05:54   #370
Member
 
longjohn's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Bournemouth
Boat name: Seadrive
Make: Capelli Tempest 470
Length: 4m +
Engine: Suzuki DF70
MMSI: 235079113
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boats&Outboards View Post
Has anybody looked at the weather for your return trip also ?

BoatsandOutboards4Sale | Hand-picked boats & motors, fully tested, delivered nationwide.
Sunday is the return trip
__________________

__________________
longjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.