Originally Posted by Simon666
Is there still space? Can We come?
Yes your more than welcome to come. I will "up" the numbers at the bar 4 lunch.
- We will be going from Sunbury Cross (Junction 1 on the M3) and heading into town. You will be welcome to follow us into town. But we will be heading in early to reserve parking!
(See below - perhaps you can help?) PM for a time to meet up and we can meet in the lay-by after Junction 1. (its before the elevated section going past the waterworks)
- As far as fuel goes I have a 135 and I don't use more than 50 litres if I take it easy. Perhaps you'd use more with a 2 stroke but I'm not familiar with your engine. The total distance can't be more than 40miles.
- Across the top of the Embankment is an area for towing vehicles and trailers (see the attachment) So I'm gonna try to get there early and "bagsie" the lot. Hopefully its long enough for everybody. If it isn't trailers are normally OK if left in sensible places on the road. Trailers can also be left on the hard of the Embankment but there is nothing to chain your trailer to for security and the tide may partically cover it.
- (corrected for BST and non standard port at Putney Bridge)
0150 - 6.23m
0722 - 0.89m
1414 - 6.52m
2042 - 1.11m
- Please leave yourself enough time to launch and be ready to leave for 1000
- Please let me know if you can't make it or break down etc etc. My mobile is 07968 351 721