Biggles that's a brill offer so potential crew please pm him asap!
Tim and Ju good point! Perhaps we should pencil in 17th as fall-back day if the weather's awful with Plan C being a land-based meet?
Ian M and crew
it will be wonderful to see ye!
Bogib and Steinunn that's excellent news and hopefully you will have a memorable week-end in Blighty!
Nauti Buoy everyone will be checking out that RIB at close quarters (and probably waiting for you to moor up first also!!!)
NautiBuoy Senior ! Look forward to seeing your new boat!
Plenty of interest then. Should be a nice day out
Any peeps around from the Island of Wighty? And will the Littlehampton lot have recovered sufficiently from the Christmas Celebrations to make it to the Solent?
Any others interested, please pm or post here.
(P.S. thanks for sticky)