Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 12 February 2013, 15:08   #71
Member
 
ajstars's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Horley
Boat name: Pending!
Make: Cobra
Length: 7m +
Engine: 225hp Outboard
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 367
Any further updates or thoughts on dates for Lundy yet?
__________________

__________________
ajstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 February 2013, 15:11   #72
RIBnet supporter
 
mick's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wakefield
Boat name: Bouncer
Make: Redbay Stormforce
Length: 6m +
Engine: 2x Honda 90Hp
MMSI: 235025718
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,984
If we can't do 16 th I am out but only crew on TT boat so do what's best for the rest
__________________
mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 February 2013, 14:28   #73
Member
 
ajstars's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Horley
Boat name: Pending!
Make: Cobra
Length: 7m +
Engine: 225hp Outboard
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 367
Is Lundy still going ahead in March?
__________________
ajstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 February 2013, 14:47   #74
Member
 
Maximus's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wild West
Boat name: No Boat
Make: No Boat
Length: under 3m
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,272
Send a message via AIM to Maximus
Yep!...Date is Friday 22nd March with a One Night stop-over,Although if weather is Good I may stay for two
So Far Confirmation from
Myself
Chris
Nugent
Tony T (Possible)
I will be launching from Watchet,and meeting up with Chris ect Mid Channell.
Looking to on the Water by 10am.
I would be gratefull to Anyone else who has shown interest to confirm so I can get some idea of final numbers.Cheers.
As stated I'm hopeing we can secure the 'Barn'-'Bunkhouse'... Sleeping Bags needed...or else We'll be Camping!..Only 50m from the Delights of The Marisco Tavern! Fried Breakasts-Excellent Food-Good selection of Ales-Guiness-ect so should'nt be too extreme
Can be a Great time of year to visit,as anyone who travelled with us befor will Atest!
SO.... Who IS Comeing!??
__________________
A clever Man learns by his mistakes..
A Wise Man learns by other people's!

The Road to HELL ..is Paved with "Good inventions!"
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 February 2013, 14:49   #75
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Yep!...Date is Friday 22nd March with a One Night stop-over,Although if weather is Good I may stay for two
So Far Confirmation from
Myself
Chris
Nugent
Tony T (Possible)
I will be launching from Watchet,and meeting up with Chris ect Mid Channell.
Looking to on the Water by 10am.
I would be gratefull to Anyone else who has shown interest to confirm so I can get some idea of final numbers.Cheers.
As stated I'm hopeing we can secure the 'Barn'-'Bunkhouse'... Sleeping Bags needed...or else We'll be Camping!..Only 50m from the Delights of The Marisco Tavern! Fried Breakasts-Excellent Food-Good selection of Ales-Guiness-ect so should'nt be too extreme
Can be a Great time of year to visit,as anyone who travelled with us befor will Atest!
SO.... Who IS Comeing!??
I'll come, but I will bring the 4.7 for the wave jumping
__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 February 2013, 14:54   #76
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper View Post
I'll come, but I will bring the 4.7 for the wave jumping
One spare seat on mine
__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 February 2013, 14:57   #77
AJ.
RIBnet supporter
 
AJ.'s Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Warwickshire
Boat name: Impulse
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki 140
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,020
I am interested in this trip once the specifics have been decided on. Might even pack the dive gear if anyone fancies it. I have been wanting to go to Lundy for years
__________________
AJ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 February 2013, 14:59   #78
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ. View Post
I am interested in this trip once the specifics have been decided on. Might even pack the dive gear if anyone fancies it. I have been wanting to go to Lundy for years
4.7 or 585?

I love a little diving
__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 February 2013, 15:01   #79
Member
 
Maximus's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wild West
Boat name: No Boat
Make: No Boat
Length: under 3m
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,272
Send a message via AIM to Maximus
Good to have you Aboard Alex!
...Wave's in the Channell (Usualy) Big enough for the 585 though mate
__________________
A clever Man learns by his mistakes..
A Wise Man learns by other people's!

The Road to HELL ..is Paved with "Good inventions!"
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 February 2013, 15:02   #80
AJ.
RIBnet supporter
 
AJ.'s Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Warwickshire
Boat name: Impulse
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki 140
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,020
It depends if her indoors wants to come it is a pretty place and loads of wildlife above and below the suface. If not camping and 4.7 sounds fun
__________________
AJ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.