Originally Posted by Maximus
After Speaking the Motley Crew and Looking at the Weather Forecast!.. Have decided to knock it this time round....Tony T and myself are Keen to Go after Easter when a when the oppertunity presents...Will keep you boys Posted.
I will be home in May and June, if you guys decide to go then, I would be up for it.
Am near Weston-S-Mud, so guess launching would be either cardiff, or wherever other launch from???? Launching from Weston is only +-2 hours either side of HW if you are lucky!
Would prob have a spare seat or 2 as well.