Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 21 May 2010, 04:00   #1
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Lymington
Boat name: Relentless
Make: Ring 21
Length: 7m +
Engine: 200 hp Merc
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 52
Send a message via MSN to LukeSolentWaves
Saturday 22nd May Solent

Hey guys a fair few of us are going from Lymington tomorrow around 9.30 - 10 ish am, RIBs Sports and ski boats, all welcome!
Having a little blast about then maybe Yarmouth or somewhere for else for a spot of lunch!

Weather looking good.

Anyone about?
__________________

__________________
Thrill Seeking? - www.sabermarine.com
Tuition -www.oceansportstuition.co.uk
LukeSolentWaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2010, 04:26   #2
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Near Godalming
Boat name: AJA
Make: Ribeye
Length: 6m +
Engine: Yamaha F150AETX
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 558
Would love to - unfortunately on domestic duties this weekend running my kids around to various functions.
__________________

__________________
neilda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2010, 07:26   #3
RIBnet supporter
 
Ian M's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: New Milton
Boat name: Jianna
Make: Osprey
Length: 6m +
Engine: 200 E-TEC
MMSI: 235076954
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,933
Lymington Saturday

Yes, I'll be launching from Lymington tomorrow, just not too sure of exactly when though - depends on my mate as I am intending to take a few photographs
I should know more this evening.
__________________
Ian

Dust creation specialist
Ian M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2010, 08:46   #4
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Lymington
Boat name: Relentless
Make: Ring 21
Length: 7m +
Engine: 200 hp Merc
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 52
Send a message via MSN to LukeSolentWaves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian M View Post
Yes, I'll be launching from Lymington tomorrow, just not too sure of exactly when though - depends on my mate as I am intending to take a few photographs
I should know more this evening.
Keep us upto date and we shall catch up!
__________________
Thrill Seeking? - www.sabermarine.com
Tuition -www.oceansportstuition.co.uk
LukeSolentWaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2010, 08:50   #5
Member
 
gossy's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: home
Boat name: Johnny Fast Boat
Make: Ribeye S650
Length: 6m +
Engine: Yamaha F150 AETX
MMSI: 235077433
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeSolentWaves View Post
Hey guys a fair few of us are going from Lymington tomorrow around 9.30 - 10 ish am, RIBs Sports and ski boats, all welcome!
Having a little blast about then maybe Yarmouth or somewhere for else for a spot of lunch!

Weather looking good.

Anyone about?
I shall be out tomorrow ........ launching from Gosport @ 1030 ish ..... where are you planning on lunch .... do you mind if i join ?
__________________
get me on the water
gossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2010, 10:06   #6
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Lymington
Boat name: Relentless
Make: Ring 21
Length: 7m +
Engine: 200 hp Merc
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 52
Send a message via MSN to LukeSolentWaves
Quote:
Originally Posted by gossy View Post
I shall be out tomorrow ........ launching from Gosport @ 1030 ish ..... where are you planning on lunch .... do you mind if i join ?
No way man! More the merrier, Yarmouth is looking like a hot favorite at the moment , are plan is to have a bit of fun out side Lymington areas wake board / tubing / genral fun then from there some lunch. Alot of us its blowing cob webbs out etc etc.

07944196577 is my mobile number when your down our way.

Hope that helps.

L
__________________
Thrill Seeking? - www.sabermarine.com
Tuition -www.oceansportstuition.co.uk
LukeSolentWaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2010, 13:37   #7
Member
 
gossy's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: home
Boat name: Johnny Fast Boat
Make: Ribeye S650
Length: 6m +
Engine: Yamaha F150 AETX
MMSI: 235077433
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeSolentWaves View Post
No way man! More the merrier, Yarmouth is looking like a hot favorite at the moment , are plan is to have a bit of fun out side Lymington areas wake board / tubing / genral fun then from there some lunch. Alot of us its blowing cob webbs out etc etc.

07944196577 is my mobile number when your down our way.

Hope that helps.

L
thx for that .... it shouldnt be too hard to find you ......
__________________
get me on the water
gossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2010, 03:11   #8
Member
 
gossy's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: home
Boat name: Johnny Fast Boat
Make: Ribeye S650
Length: 6m +
Engine: Yamaha F150 AETX
MMSI: 235077433
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 79
apologies for not meeting up .... i ended up with some friends from Lymington ..... we wandered into Yarmouth at 4 ish ..... was that your Raft'o'Ribs near the slipway ?
__________________

__________________
get me on the water
gossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.