Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 07 June 2014, 12:02   #371
Member
 
bingosucks's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Nuneaton
Boat name: gnasher
Make: sr5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: hidea 5 yam 90
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer View Post
You do know that there is a slip in mercury marina
yes pal but wibs will titty lip
got a few ideas bouncing around my head
__________________

__________________
bingosucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 June 2014, 15:51   #372
Member
 
Budgie1's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Dorset
Boat name: BlueTube
Make: XS500
Length: 5m +
Engine: Mercury Opti 75hp
MMSI: 235098668
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 197
Anyone camping for the weekend Calshot side? If so any recommendations??
__________________

__________________
Budgie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 June 2014, 06:41   #373
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Southampton
Boat name: Kick'em Jenny
Make: Brig Navigator 570
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 90
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 69
RIBase
Finally confirmed my diary so will be joining you all this year :-) Think we'll go with Scooby to give more time to enjoy the view. First time all the way round for me.

If it is any use for anyone we have pontoon space for couple more ribs up the itchen (30mins from Dockhead at 6kts limit) if anyone needs it the night before. Probably no use but i'll make the offer anyway. :-)
__________________
IanT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 June 2014, 20:54   #374
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingosucks View Post
yes pal but wibs will titty lip
got a few ideas bouncing around my head
Watch out for the mud at Walsash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgie1 View Post
Anyone camping for the weekend Calshot side? If so any recommendations??
I'll be camping Calshot side, if you're stuck then give me a shout, there's not many places to camp that side of the water

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanT View Post
Finally confirmed my diary so will be joining you all this year :-) Think we'll go with Scooby to give more time to enjoy the view. First time all the way round for me.

If it is any use for anyone we have pontoon space for couple more ribs up the itchen (30mins from Dockhead at 6kts limit) if anyone needs it the night before. Probably no use but i'll make the offer anyway. :-)
Awesome dude
__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 June 2014, 20:57   #375
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
More great news We have had a 10 donation plus 2.50 gift aid from Mark & Ali Muschamp with a message to say:

"Good luck to Ian and Jackie from Mark & Ali"!

Awesome Ian and Jackie, and thanks for the donation Mark & Ali

__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2014, 15:29   #376
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hoxne
Boat name: Southern Comfort
Make: NorthCraft 5.5
Length: 5m +
Engine: 150 Optimax
MMSI: 235033276
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 122
Send a message via MSN to Under the Thumb
Anyone launching at Calshot on the 29th...

I've arranged a 20% group booking discount from the Calshot Activity Centre for launching, recovery and parking on the 29th.

Any boat over 3m 13.45 for all day parking and use of the slipway. That's ANY size RIB!

Normal prices 16.80 for boats under 5.99m and 23!! for boats over 6m.

To get this deal, you have to book through me as I need to make a group booking. Either let me know you want to join in via the Team Scooby facebook page, or via email will@northernexposurerescue.org.uk

I will have to pay for all our launching in advance and will need cash on the day from you lot.

I'll be the loon in the NER Thundercat with 60L of fuel for a crew.

Will
__________________
Northern Exposure Rescue

Marine Safety / Photography / Event Management
www.northernexposurerescue.org.uk
Under the Thumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2014, 16:13   #377
Member
 
Barrowboy's Avatar
 
Country: Ireland
Town: Galway
Boat name: Top Banana
Make: Scorpion 9m
Length: 9m +
Engine: Yamaha 421STI
MMSI: Yeah right!
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,161
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Under the Thumb View Post
Anyone launching at Calshot on the 29th...

I've arranged a 20% group booking discount from the Calshot Activity Centre for launching, recovery and parking on the 29th.

Any boat over 3m 13.45 for all day parking and use of the slipway. That's ANY size RIB!

Normal prices 16.80 for boats under 5.99m and 23!! for boats over 6m.

To get this deal, you have to book through me as I need to make a group booking. Either let me know you want to join in via the Team Scooby facebook page, or via email will@northernexposurerescue.org.uk

I will have to pay for all our launching in advance and will need cash on the day from you lot.

I'll be the loon in the NER Thundercat with 60L of fuel for a crew.

Will
Will, I booked storage and launching from Calshot back in February (it was my New Year resolution to be more organised in 2014!) with a lady called Carol - storage from late afternoon on Friday 27th to Monday morning, 30th June plus a couple of launch and recoveries.

We're travelling down from Cheshire and staying in a Fawley B&B from Fri-Mon so I wanted to get the Rib somewhere safe and secure, plus we intend to have a run out on Saturday 28th too.

And a curry on Saturday night!

I don't want to complicate things but if it would aid a smooth 'group launch and recovery' on Sunday I'm more than happy to jog in with you on your team Scooby group deal?

Let me know what's best.
__________________
Barrowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2014, 05:25   #378
Member
 
boristhebold's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Length: 7m +
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper View Post
I'll find out and let you know
Any update Whisper, this was about whether we can purchase any MacMillan logoed flags we could fly.
__________________
boristhebold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2014, 05:54   #379
Member
 
boristhebold's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Length: 7m +
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,293
Quick question, will we be following a specific waypoint route, is anyone creating one, it might help to avoid getting in to any 'issues' of following someone who does not know what dangers lurk below and then we all get in trouble.
__________________
boristhebold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 June 2014, 06:01   #380
Member
 
Barrowboy's Avatar
 
Country: Ireland
Town: Galway
Boat name: Top Banana
Make: Scorpion 9m
Length: 9m +
Engine: Yamaha 421STI
MMSI: Yeah right!
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,161
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by boristhebold View Post
Quick question, will we be following a specific waypoint route, is anyone creating one, it might help to avoid getting in to any 'issues' of following someone who does not know what dangers lurk below and then we all get in trouble.
Trevor's post number 334 seems a good starting point?
__________________

__________________
Barrowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.