This was the advise given to these guy's http://www.uk-challenge.co.uk/
doing the same trip last year from http://powerboat.ie/forums/ribs-irel...ity-price.html
OK. Roughly 100 mile stops clockwise could mean these.
1) Howth or Dun Laoghaire to Waterford.
2) Waterford to Kinsale.
3) Kinsale to Cahersiveen, Co. Kerry.
4) Cahersiveen to Clifden, Co. Galway. (Quay dries)
5) Clifden to Easkey or Sligo in Co. Sligo or Killybegs in Co. Donegal.
6) From your choice of last three to Portstewart nr. Coleraine.
7) Portstewart to Carrickfergus.
8 ) Carrickfergus to Howth or Dun Laoghaire in Dublin.