Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 14 March 2014, 17:48   #651
Member
 
tony t's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christycalch View Post
Evening all, sorry for being absent from here of late, we've had no internet connection thanks to storms and shoddy service from the Isp, but we're up and running now with a 'Tooway' satellite system so no more cables to worry about. (or BT Bills) BOAT STORAGE Had a few calls recently about temporary overnight boat storage for this event, I can cope with an additional dozen or so on site but have additional storage available at Phil and Jans farm next door, so no problem, everyone will be taken care of. I will post further details with a week or so to go, along with the launching arrangements etc. EVE BASH Ive had the Celtic Royal on the phone pushing me for a final number (and payment!), Confirmed and paid: Barrow boy x2 Geoff sandy x2 Pow 2 gran x2 Confirmed : Steve Hall x4 Rocknrolla x6 C Caton x2 Tim Linda x2 Whacky wdy x2 Clam Chowder x2 Anyone else wishing to attend can you please forward payment asap to : C Seddon, Ty Calch Caernarfon LL54 5RA or bank transfer :sort code :20 35 47 acc no: 73146383 Tickets are 15 per head. (The buffet is approx. 12 so we'll have a little left over towards the McMillan Charity effort) Will have to put a closing date of Monday 24th March for this to ensure I have an accurate number for catering and also the funds to pay it! Any further info, pm's or I am on 07917859345, cheers Chris
About time HP got his finger and started helping you push this evening do
__________________

__________________
When you get to the end of your rope..tie a knot and hang on..!!
Aberdovey Ribs
B.I.O.C.Member
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 March 2014, 18:18   #652
Member
 
HUMBER P4VWL's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: N Wales Chester
Boat name: Mr Smith
Make: Humber
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post
About time HP got his finger and started helping you push this evening do
Go polish your boat for next week!
__________________

__________________
HUMBER P4VWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 March 2014, 19:18   #653
Member
 
tony t's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL View Post
Go polish your boat for next week!
i

While you baby sit
__________________
When you get to the end of your rope..tie a knot and hang on..!!
Aberdovey Ribs
B.I.O.C.Member
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 March 2014, 03:55   #654
Member
 
HUMBER P4VWL's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: N Wales Chester
Boat name: Mr Smith
Make: Humber
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post
i While you baby sit
Terwat.

Babysitting doesn't last forever. I'll be boating once a year when you're long gone old man! me and Joe will be doing round Anglesey/Scotland/Lundy etc in 2054!!!

Unfortunately still for Macmillan most likely unless research moves on quickly.
__________________
HUMBER P4VWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 March 2014, 06:33   #655
RIBnet supporter
 
Chris Caton's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wirral & Caernarfon
Boat name: That's Enuff
Make: Revenger & Avon SR4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Honda 150HP & 50HP
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christycalch View Post
Evening all, sorry for being absent from here of late, we've had no internet connection thanks to storms and shoddy service from the Isp, but we're up and running now with a 'Tooway' satellite system so no more cables to worry about. (or BT Bills)

BOAT STORAGE
Had a few calls recently about temporary overnight boat storage for this event, I can cope with an additional dozen or so on site but have additional storage available at Phil and Jans farm next door, so no problem, everyone will be taken care of. I will post further details with a week or so to go, along with the launching arrangements etc.

EVE BASH
Ive had the Celtic Royal on the phone pushing me for a final number (and payment!),

Confirmed and paid:
Barrow boy x2
Geoff sandy x2
Pow 2 gran x2

Confirmed :
Steve Hall x4
Rocknrolla x6
C Caton x2
Tim Linda x2
Whacky wdy x2
Clam Chowder x2

Anyone else wishing to attend can you please forward payment asap to :
C Seddon,
Ty Calch
Caernarfon
LL54 5RA
or bank transfer :sort code :20 35 47 acc no: 73146383

Tickets are 15 per head. (The buffet is approx. 12 so we'll have a little left over towards the McMillan Charity effort)

Will have to put a closing date of Monday 24th March for this to ensure I have an accurate number for catering and also the funds to pay it!

Any further info, pm's or I am on 07917859345, cheers Chris
Chris, stop moaning bout you leccy being off, just pay the bill, keeps me n Big Al in beer tokens

all paid this morning by bank transfer, Chris Caton x3
__________________
Member of S.A.B.S. (Wirral Division)
Chris Caton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 March 2014, 08:57   #656
Member
 
andylowe's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Newcastle under Lyme
Boat name: Delilah
Make: Ribquest 650
Length: 6m +
Engine: Suzuki DF175
MMSI: 235104696
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 10
Hoping to tag along

Should hopefully have rib available to join cruise, new to ribbing so would be good to join in and have some experience around for when get things wrong.
__________________
andylowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 March 2014, 09:05   #657
Member
 
HUMBER P4VWL's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: N Wales Chester
Boat name: Mr Smith
Make: Humber
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,013
Good work! Welcome to the forum. Where will you be launching from?
__________________
HUMBER P4VWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 March 2014, 09:11   #658
Member
 
andylowe's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Newcastle under Lyme
Boat name: Delilah
Make: Ribquest 650
Length: 6m +
Engine: Suzuki DF175
MMSI: 235104696
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 10
Launching

Will contact Chris, launched a few times with Chris last year with an unreliable boat (sorry Chris). Hopefully he will put up with us again this year now boat replaced with rib.
__________________
andylowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 March 2014, 09:33   #659
RIBnet supporter
 
Chris Caton's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wirral & Caernarfon
Boat name: That's Enuff
Make: Revenger & Avon SR4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Honda 150HP & 50HP
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by andylowe View Post
Will contact Chris, launched a few times with Chris last year with an unreliable boat (sorry Chris). Hopefully he will put up with us again this year now boat replaced with rib.
no need to worry about Chris, he likes a challenge
__________________
Member of S.A.B.S. (Wirral Division)
Chris Caton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 March 2014, 09:41   #660
Member
 
andylowe's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Newcastle under Lyme
Boat name: Delilah
Make: Ribquest 650
Length: 6m +
Engine: Suzuki DF175
MMSI: 235104696
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 10
Fuel required

Think I've read on here that trip approx 60 miles and anticipated fuel consumption average 1.5ltrs per mile so planning to carry around 100ltrs, is this about right or what would you recommend?
__________________

__________________
andylowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
rib

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.