Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 25 January 2013, 15:29   #191
RIBnet supporter
 
Chris Caton's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wirral & Caernarfon
Boat name: That's Enuff
Make: Revenger & Avon SR4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Honda 150HP & 50HP
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla View Post
BRAVEHEART u seem ok t me son u can jump on ROCKNROLLA if u want
go for it Billy, you'll nevva get a betta offa
__________________
Chris Caton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 January 2013, 16:06   #192
RIBnet supporter
 
jambo's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Girvan & Tayvallich
Boat name: Breawatch
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Mercury 150 F/stroke
MMSI: ex directory!!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,787
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla View Post
BRAVEHEART u seem ok t me son u can jump on ROCKNROLLA if u want
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post
Always jump on a train billy the BS would be happy to entertain you and give ride round Anglesey
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Yep cheap rooms to be had at premier inn at the mo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Caton View Post
go for it Billy, you'll nevva get a betta offa
Guys thankyou very much for your very kind invitation to join you but I think it is to near ERR as its the w/end before. Can I take a rain check and if its okay with you I can if you are arranging something and I fancy it I can give you a bell and come down and enjoy the w/end with you.
Cheers
B
__________________
jambo
'Carpe Diem'
Member of the ebay Blue RIB cover club
Member of SABS ( Scottish West Division)
jambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 January 2013, 16:23   #193
Member
 
tony t's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo View Post

Guys thankyou very much for your very kind invitation to join you but I think it is to near ERR as its the w/end before. Can I take a rain check and if its okay with you I can if you are arranging something and I fancy it I can give you a bell and come down and enjoy the w/end with you.
Cheers
B
Your more then welcome to hop aboard any cruise we do billy all you have to do is say the word
__________________
When you get to the end of your rope..tie a knot and hang on..!!
Aberdovey Ribs
B.I.O.C.Member
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 January 2013, 16:40   #194
RIBnet supporter
 
jambo's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Girvan & Tayvallich
Boat name: Breawatch
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Mercury 150 F/stroke
MMSI: ex directory!!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,787
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post
Your more then welcome to hop aboard any cruise we do billy all you have to do is say the word
Cheers Tony appreciate that so you never know you may get an invasion one of these days
BTW not to much luck to your lot tomorrow as we will need it all
But you never know they might take a lead frae oor Andra
__________________
jambo
'Carpe Diem'
Member of the ebay Blue RIB cover club
Member of SABS ( Scottish West Division)
jambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2013, 05:44   #195
RIBnet supporter
 
Chris Caton's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wirral & Caernarfon
Boat name: That's Enuff
Make: Revenger & Avon SR4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Honda 150HP & 50HP
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo View Post
Guys thankyou very much for your very kind invitation to join you but I think it is to near ERR as its the w/end before. Can I take a rain check and if its okay with you I can if you are arranging something and I fancy it I can give you a bell and come down and enjoy the w/end with you.
Cheers
B
anytime Billy, even if there's not on just say the word and the rib will be ready
__________________
Chris Caton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2013, 05:52   #196
RIBnet supporter
 
jambo's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Girvan & Tayvallich
Boat name: Breawatch
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Mercury 150 F/stroke
MMSI: ex directory!!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,787
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo View Post

Cheers Tony appreciate that so you never know you may get an invasion one of these days
BTW not to much luck to your lot tomorrow as we will need it all
But you never know they might take a lead frae oor Andra
Got the dates wrong, senior moment or maybe just to eager to get at them!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Rib.net
__________________
jambo
'Carpe Diem'
Member of the ebay Blue RIB cover club
Member of SABS ( Scottish West Division)
jambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2013, 05:52   #197
RIBnet supporter
 
jambo's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Girvan & Tayvallich
Boat name: Breawatch
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Mercury 150 F/stroke
MMSI: ex directory!!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,787
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Caton View Post

anytime Billy, even if there's not on just say the word and the rib will be ready
Cheers Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Rib.net
__________________
jambo
'Carpe Diem'
Member of the ebay Blue RIB cover club
Member of SABS ( Scottish West Division)
jambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 January 2013, 12:42   #198
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hambleton, Lanc's
Boat name: Topcat
Make: Scorpion 7.5
Length: 7m +
Engine: 200hp Mariner Opti
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 10
Gordon C

Hi guys, I'll be joining you on 27th + 2 mates. Will send the cheque for Fu's ASAP.
__________________
Clamdiver1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 January 2013, 12:56   #199
RIBnet supporter
 
Chris Caton's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wirral & Caernarfon
Boat name: That's Enuff
Make: Revenger & Avon SR4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Honda 150HP & 50HP
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamdiver1 View Post
Hi guys, I'll be joining you on 27th + 2 mates. Will send the cheque for Fu's ASAP.
excellent should still be plenty of room at the Premier Inn, just round the corner from Fu's
__________________
Chris Caton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 January 2013, 13:05   #200
Member
 
tony t's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Caton View Post
excellent should still be plenty of room at the Premier Inn, just round the corner from Fu's
I have the Premier suite as usual
__________________

__________________
When you get to the end of your rope..tie a knot and hang on..!!
Aberdovey Ribs
B.I.O.C.Member
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.