Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 05 June 2014, 09:02   #11
Member
 
biffer's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: swanwick/hamble
Boat name: stormchaser
Make: custom rib
Length: 8m +
Engine: inboard/diesel
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by steco1958 View Post
Sorry, can't do the curry night, SWMBO don't do curry's

Go without her
__________________

__________________
biffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 June 2014, 09:35   #12
Member
 
steco1958's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: West Bromwich
Boat name: Ellie V
Make: Excel Voyager 520
Length: 5m +
Engine: Evinrude 75 HP
MMSI: 235 908 287
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer View Post
Go without her

Yeah right !!
__________________

__________________
A bad day on the boat is better than the best day at work.
https://www.justgiving.com/RIOW2016
https://www.justgiving.com/Richard-Nash8
steco1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 June 2014, 09:40   #13
Member
 
biffer's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: swanwick/hamble
Boat name: stormchaser
Make: custom rib
Length: 8m +
Engine: inboard/diesel
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,848
It's only fair, I bet you do things for her that you don't want to do, why should she stop you doing what you want to do
__________________
biffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 June 2014, 09:50   #14
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
KFC's next door
__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 June 2014, 09:54   #15
Member
 
Barrowboy's Avatar
 
Country: Ireland
Town: Galway
Boat name: Top Banana
Make: Scorpion 9m
Length: 9m +
Engine: Yamaha 421STI
MMSI: Yeah right!
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,161
RIBase
Biffer, you're wasted doing all your skilled rib repairs and rebuilds mate.

Get a job with Relate immediately and we can all look forward to the next Reality TV Series blockbuster....

Luv it.
__________________
Barrowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 June 2014, 10:03   #16
Member
 
Low Flyer's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Portsmouth
Boat name: Cinsirrah III
Make: Oceans
Length: 8m +
Engine: Twin D3 160 Diesels
MMSI: 235089712
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer View Post
It's only fair, I bet you do things for her that you don't want to do, why should she stop you doing what you want to do

So very true,but not all ladies understand fair... I count myself very fortunate to have found a rare version of the fairer sex,took me three attempts.


Sent from my iPad using RIB Net
__________________
Low Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 June 2014, 10:07   #17
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrowboy View Post
Biffer, you're wasted doing all your skilled rib repairs and rebuilds mate.

Get a job with Relate immediately and we can all look forward to the next Reality TV Series blockbuster....

Luv it.
"You need to put out more... NEXT"!!!
__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 June 2014, 11:42   #18
Member
 
biffer's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: swanwick/hamble
Boat name: stormchaser
Make: custom rib
Length: 8m +
Engine: inboard/diesel
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,848
I'm not a bad person towards her in doors, she recognises that I have a life and I show her the same courtesy, she doesn't have to ask me if she wants to buy a handbag or a dress and I don't ask her when I buy a boat or digger and so on, she works and has her own bank account and money and so do I, we just throw into a pot what we need to run the houses, she has her mates and I have mine, works really well and we have never had a balls out row so again go with out her or would you get it in the neck.
Let me ask you, what will you do that curry night ?
__________________
biffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 June 2014, 11:51   #19
Member
 
henryfreston's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Thornbury
Make: Avon Searider 4m
Length: 4m +
Engine: 50hp tohatsu tldi
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer View Post
I'm not a bad person towards her in doors, she recognises that I have a life and I show her the same courtesy, she doesn't have to ask me if she wants to buy a handbag or a dress and I don't ask her when I buy a boat or digger and so on, she works and has her own bank account and money and so do I, we just throw into a pot what we need to run the houses, she has her mates and I have mine, works really well and we have never had a balls out row so again go with out her or would you get it in the neck.
Let me ask you, what will you do that curry night ?
hangover part 4
__________________
henryfreston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 June 2014, 17:48   #20
Member
 
lakelandterrier's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Gloucester
Boat name: Lunasea
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzi 140
MMSI: 232005050
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryfreston View Post
hangover part 4
Not sure that's too good an idea with a 60 mile trip in close conjunction with 40+ RIBS the next morning

Curry & a few beers
__________________

__________________
Member of the Macmillan Round the Isle of Wight Club
lakelandterrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.